The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

A new VP needs to be confirmed by the house.

Thom Tillis is up for reelection 11/3 and polling behind. Ron Johnson I think is 2022 but he’s in Wiscy so Dem governor and we would likely win that special election.

35% ?

(Ponied. I swear no cheating.)

1 Like

Tweet deleted, no other sources found.

Might be fake news

My pony was deleted

1 Like

Press conference at 9. It’s 9:30…

At least they keep up their perfect record of never doing anything correctly ever.

There’s a 35% chance your pony died on the way, and when you add that up with the 100% chance your pony was late there’s a 142 2/3% chance your pony has COVID.

3 Likes

The implication that Biden should mirror what Trump would do is very strange. Trump is getting crushed in the election and dying of COVID because he makes very poor decisions. The fact that Trump would run attack ads on Biden if he got COVID is an argument against doing it, not for it.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/justinhendrix/status/1312382015090561032?s=21

12 Likes

WI is getting slammed also. Don’t know how this cuts, but I gotta believe WI will wake up from from a decade of GOP rule with a bad hangover and a pledge to maybe not try that again.

Trump is more than 10% to die. 10% is about right considering his age and weight. Maybe it’s a little high. But, it doesn’t account for us knowing he’s symptomatic. Some medical expert on Maddow put it at 20-25%.

1 Like

Good point

This also ignores the fact that Trump is currently hospitalized. He is way higher than 10 percent to die. What’s the survival rate for hospitalized obese 75 year old men? I bet its lower than 75 percent.

Yeah, the chart someone put up suggested that 50% aren’t symptomatic. So that’s gotta double mortality among those who are.

Even if Trump will likely survive, there’s a damn good chance he has a very rough 3-4 weeks.

How many gop voters going to cast their Trump votes by mail if he’s having a rough go of it?

GOP needs high mail in votes to win FL. (Where it built an advantage through many years of effort.)

Someone did the math and found someone in Trump’s age, weight, etc has a 34% chance of dying. But that doesn’t take into account access to Healthcare. It’s probably like 20%.

1 Like

Yeah but he may not be at the normal threshold for hospitalization. They had to hospitalize him to give him remdesivir.

2 Likes

What number did they use for weight?

2 Likes

Need more doctors

peak clucked liberal mindset. Obsessed with civility and unity. Allergic to winning. Somehow thinks that not well wishing a monster who killed 200k through his own negligence and caught the virus himself would be bad for electoral chances.

I was surprised he didn’t end his post by saying

Well anyway, booked.

Are we a forum of former degens or not?!

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovChristie/status/1312416381758050305

27 Likes