The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

What? I haven’t seen that anywhere.

This so massively misunderstands the Trump death cult that is has to be a joke. Nobody is this naive and stupid.

Before I read the tweet, I thought you meant he had COVID too

1 Like

Well, 4 pozzed (including Trump), assume 10% avg mortality among that population. Not going to look up the calc, but probably like 60% I’d guess for at least one fatality.

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1312408476191162369

Hard to overstate what an awful whinny bitch trump must be as a sick person.

6 Likes

Wow, hopefully it’s just him and he hasn’t infected too many other people.

1 - 0.9^4 = ~ 0.35

3 Likes

This is me genuinely hoping Cam didn’t cross paths with noted Trump supporter and donor Robert Kraft.

That would not be a happy ending.

16 Likes

This guy is so good that when I was introduced to his tweets a few months so I thought he was being sincere.

Nice :+1:

3 Likes

That’s too high. I’ll give you 2:1 that neither Trump nor a single R senator dies in the next 6 weeks. Individual has to be COVID positive for first time after Sept 20 and has to be dead (from anything …hit by a bus and you win) by Nov 14 at noon eastern time.

My $100 to your $50

Settle via paypal.

Quote to book.

1 Like

Right Lloydguy82 but beggars can’t be choosers.

1 Like

he tried to pass it to people but he overthrew it by 12 feet

thank you thank you.

7 Likes

I was more hoping someone would do the math rather than offer a bet based on my (very) rough estimate. Thankfully @econophile did.

The 10% morbidity is based on a rough estimate for a 70 y/o with one or 2 comorbidities. Mike Lee would probably be less.

edit: Johnson is 65, Tillis 60, Lee is 49.

2 Likes

Thoughts and prayers.

2 Likes

Call me mr negative but why would Mcconnell care about bringing those guys back. It’s not like he’s friends with any of them, and after he gets their votes for confirmation I’m sure he doesn’t give a rat’s ass if they live or die. In fact, he might prefer the latter so they can get some young replacement GOP blood in the Senate.

Well, let me know if you change your mind. Offer is good until the end of the day. I’ll reopen on request assuming we don’t get significant new info (like 20 more R senators pozzed, someone is on a vent, etc.)

No doubt they’ll talk up the president’s condition and mention something about his superior leukocytes

I mean fuck I’d much prefer trump have an E. Scrooge moment and devote the rest of his life to good works after visits from the ghosts but you play the fucking hand you’re dealt.

7 Likes