The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

The judge Trump wants. Amy whatever her name is.

https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/1312219898748305410?s=21

Meh. I live in Oklahoma. We always dutifully elect Sen. Jim Inhofe, even though he’s been dead for twenty years.

18 Likes

To be fair we all thought that when we heard he was being brought to Walter Reed during daytime, too.

That’s why whatever Trump is dealing with is serious. If it wasn’t they would have waited til 2 AM to sneak him over.

My mom is on O2, which has her pulse ox up to 95-96. She’s on 2L of O2, I think that’s a low to moderate amount? @CaffeineNeeded

No test result yet. Chest scan pending, abdominal imaging pending. Expected to stay overnight, still in ER no way to reach her, she left her phone at home. Expecting an update on imaging in a couple hours.

Apparently they take a swab and send it to the hospital lab, but don’t know if they will process it as a rapid test or not, she did not get a rapid test so it could be a while til we hear back on that.

This seems odd cause I thought the rapid one was saliva based, but that’s what I’m told.

27 Likes

We have no idea how bad he is right now. He managed to walk 30 feet without collapsing. That doesn’t mean he’s not in really bad shape.

2L is literally the lowest amount of oxygen supplementation generally used for adults. She’s on goal with that.

13 Likes

It’s hard to describe, but Trump is incredibly resilient in some ways. Think of how routinely he has been humiliated and exposed - he always finds the energy to fire back relentlessly. I could definitely see him summoning temporary “strength” to look normal for 30 seconds or whatever under these circumstances.

1 Like

When Mrs. JordanIB had COVID earlier this year she couldn’t walk 15-20 feet without getting extremely fatigued. But she sure could type on her phone the whole time as if nothing was wrong!

6 Likes

He’s terrified.

5 Likes

this is really bad. just wear the mask and if one of them starts to come up to you, start coughing. watch how they react.

1 Like

FWIW, she’s still significantly more likely to have a good outcome than a bad one.

1 Like

i can tell you the results Christopher.

1 Like

Lawrence O’Donnell trying really hard to hold back a smile/laugh reading that KAC is positive on the teleprompter. Dude should get an Emmy for pulling it off.

3 Likes

Covid history.

Christie gonna die just so he could sit in the room with the big shots and help Trump “prep” for the debate - whatever the fuck that means.

3 Likes

I bet trump has had it for 1-2 weeks

He probably never tests himself, just those around him.

If that’s true, then that would explain the fast downfall.

If he tested he not only could have protected others but also gotten treatments earlier in the process before his viral load got so big.

5 Likes

That’s reassuring, thanks! Hoping this chest scan comes back good, I know that’s a pretty key diagnostic while awaiting the proper COVID test.

Thanks. I worry because I know her immune system isn’t great and she gets sick a lot. But right now it’s just hard to know she’s scared and we have no way to talk to her at the moment. She’s not admitted yet, so she doesn’t have a phone in the room and left her cell at home (Boomers). It’s tough not to be able to try to keep her spirits up.

4 Likes

Christie wanted to be in the room where it happens

8 Likes