The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Is that Roberts’ wife? It takes balls to wear a face shield around that crowd. Much respect. Also how wild if he gets it and she doesn’t?

3 Likes

So basically like every other day.

2 Likes

There’s totally a tribal aspect. I didn’t wear mine in a couple of convenience stores in Utah where no one else was.

I just wanted to get in and get out and didn’t want some local coming up to me and blathering spittle all over me about wearing a mask.

1 Like

This is excellent.

5 Likes

Surely ponied, but Kellyanne Conway has it.

Your pony has been airlifted to Walter Reed.

14 Likes

https://twitter.com/democracynow/status/1312052721692811265

This is perfect.

20 Likes

Damn. Ted was close to Mike Lee yesterday while Mikey was speaking loudly/spewing for 10 straight minutes.

Hopefully the Dems had the good sense to not be close and wear masks.

I feel bad for whoever the all-time Darwin Award leader is because they’re gonna drop to like 30th place here real soon and be forgotten forever.

2 Likes

I suppose it would be out of bounds for a Poz pool thread of those possibly infected this week?

1 Like

Bill Barr really needs to get this. What did he compare mask-wearing to? Slavery?

11 Likes

He truly does. He is one of the biggest threats to the longevity of our democracy, and he is an absolute ghoul. You are correct, he said mask mandates were the biggest civil rights crime since slavery, or something insane like that.

4 Likes

Probably Herman Cain at this point as far as winners. Probably a little ahead a couple of the anti-masker preachers.

Nominees? Yeah pretty much everybody the past two days are slotted higher than any of the Poz governors.

The no tweeting thing seems so strange, especially since we now know he’s not incapacitated. And he’s obviously not doing anything even resembling work.

I’m trying to imagine a Trump ego death and can’t think of anything horrifying enough.

2 Likes

true

So who is patient zero in this? Seems like most probably caught it at the Rose Garden thing - but who brought it? Trump?

https://twitter.com/OrinKerr/status/1312216462333894656

This makes sense.

7 Likes

Herman Cain in all of history? No way.

Also, imagine if we woke up to news he had been transported to Walter Reed in the cover of darkness.

We would think he’s, well, dying.