The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

MSNBC said there would be pool video but not live.

Trump probably refusing to go.

Maybe a prop to divert attention?

:eyes:

Still wiring his corpse to the reanimation machine.

2 Likes

Prediction - they already rushed Trump to Walter Reed by car, and this helicopter on the front lawn is a distraction.

2 Likes

Don Jr. is on the phone

(I’m on S1E6)

2 Likes

Meh, I guess he was conscious earlier then. There goes that theory.

Open for business? Open the schools? How open your casket and get in mother fucker.

I’m offline for an hour and holy shit this day is moving fast. This seems actually serious now.

4 Likes

He’s gonna do a Willy Wonka: roll out in a wheelchair and then do a handstand

9 Likes

This seems likely? Supposedly WH reporters knew this was coming 3 hours ago, but waited to report until the official announcement. Why be in no hurry?

2 Likes
Trump spotted out on the lawn

13 Likes

This speculation is great fun but deep in our hearts we know he’s going to survive.

11 Likes

Biden isn’t out of the woods yet, he wasn’t that far from Trump on Tuesday considering it was several hours. And seems like he is barely 6 feet away from journalists so it spreading among the press corps isn’t good for him either.

2 Likes

Probably this.

Why would he need a medevac? He’s in the damn city.

This is the completion of Part I

1 Like

2 tests says you’re wrong

We can still see under the chopper to see if he’s walking or being wheeled in. Unless they cover that up somehow. Or wait until nightfall. Maybe that’s what they’re waiting for.

Who just happens to have the Murdochs and Musk around for dinner.

3 Likes

no Bob, he’s not a warrior or a fighter