The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

They are saying he’s going to be working from ‘presidential offices’ at walter reed over the next few days

Keep in mind this administration lies about everything and always projects strength.

1 Like

They’re about halfway through the required tanning booth sessions.

9 Likes

Walter Reed is close by and already serves high ranking military and government officials. There’s no need for a fully functioning emergency or operating room on the WH grounds.

So what happens to the election when Trump dies in 3 weeks? Do they just vote Republican vs Biden and then the republicans just pick whoever they want if they win?

You know it’s serious because we’re basically not meming anymore. The gravity of the situation is setting in.

3 Likes

basically what it’d amount to

Someone should have stayed in there bunker

1 Like

lol, now he’s fucked.

8 Likes

Yup.

It depends on when the candidate dies, apparently

He’s not 6’3" 240 pounds. More like 280 imo.

3 Likes

From a PR standpoint, if he was healthy enough this morning you’d want to have him pop out on the balcony and wave. If he was healthy enough you’d want him to issue a short statement on video, or at least tweet a bit.

None of that has happened.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/zekeemanuel/status/1312141775088218112?s=21

3 Likes

I think the past hour has knocked out those three “very’s” and just left it “likely”

1 Like

Odds Trump was watching TV and after seeing Cramer make that suggestion, forced his doctors to give it to him?

2 Likes

This is insane. Entire world watching TV to see if Trump walks to a helicopter.

5 Likes

remember when he said it affects no one

2 Likes

lol point taken.

My initial point was rebutting the “very, very, very slim chances of death” line. It was significant an hour ago.

Now, obviously, the odds are much higher. This is starting to trend towards coin flip territory.

I cannot imagine he will be in a wheel chair or on a gurney to get to the chopper. There’s no fucking way he or his people would want to take a chance that the world would see him like that. He’ll walk. If he couldn’t walk, they’d figure out a way to shield cameras from seeing.

2 Likes