The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Eh, I wouldn’t read much into anything. Shit, he’s the POTUS, get him the best medical treatment possible.

1 Like

Seems a bit morbid for the WH photographer to pop out there if he were in any kind of dire shape. Makes me think he’s gonna walk over just fine.

Every shred of intuition tells me this is legit serious.

9 Likes

Same.

4 Likes

This is his escape to Russia IMO

5 Likes

Why is he going to the hospital? Can’t they deliver the hydroxychloroquine to him at the white house?

5 Likes

That would be an absolutely insane twist. I wouldn’t even be mad.

4 Likes

fyp

1 Like

LIVE VIDEO from Trump’s room at Walter Reed:

5 Likes

He would resist , as it shows him as weak?

Made this $50 bet about a year ago.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Yeah there’s no attempt at spinning the situation. He’s not participating.

Thoughts and prayers intensifying.

6 Likes

Didn’t sleep much or well last night. Debating taking a nap but I’m afraid of what I might wake up to.

4 Likes

For those of you who missed the last inning of the Marlins/Cubs due to this nonsense, the Marlins held on to win 2-0. Both in the game and the series.

4 Likes

oh god, I had this game, it was way too hard for an 8-year-old

2 Likes

Welp, now we have the unmoveable object vs. Larry Kudlow’s unstoppable force.

4 Likes

Marlins fans wait 17 years for a playoff appearance and don’t get to see the last half inning lol

3 Likes

I saw about 15 minutes, not sure how long it was. But it was a combo of greatest hits (e.g. dignity of work) and policy discussion: raising taxes on the 1%, 1 million new clean energy jobs, $15 min wage, millions of union infrastructure jobs to rebuild US roads and airports. He tied it all together with the virus as part of “build back better” and used the line someone itf suggested of like “we want the President AND the thousands of Americans suffering from this virus to recover soon. Our hearts go out to the families of the 200k dead… (plans and direct speech to parents/essential workers/etc).”

4 Likes