The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Actual doctor on MSNBC saying its indefensible that hes not in a hospital.

https://twitter.com/jeremyfaust/status/1312125942916030465?s=19

Is this guy reputable? He appears to be at Harvard Medical.

1 Like

Why would he be in a hospital? A hospital is a terrible place to be when you’re sick. Unless he needs a level of care that can’t be provided at the white house (unlikely) he should definitely be at the White House.

1 Like

a hospital is where poor people go to

10 Likes

Omg these takes from random doctors based on no information.

I’m not an expert, but I have to assume the White House has some pretty darn good medical equipment.

Edit: I remember from the Boris Johnson COVID-19 watch, there was some pretty…conflicting reporting. I’d take everything we see in the next few days with a gigantic chunk of rock salt.

My current wild-ass speculation is that Trump’s team has convinced him that he can get a bunch of people to give him sympathy if he lays low and plays this up a bit, especially after a pretty tough week of polling. He loves attention, so I’m guessing this is the 74 year old narcissist version of vaguebooking “on my way to the hospital now…”.

3 Likes

Better than the plumbing?

4 Likes

FFS it’s 11pm here and I dont want to go to sleep :fearful:

Wow. There’s a couple of words for what I meant. Cool. I got another one that I hear in sports broadcasts. “Partially deflected”.

1 Like

Jman opined that Trump’s death would flatten turnout among Dem voters, but I assume it would hurt turnout among the MAGA chuds.

1 Like

Need more random people on Twitter telling me he’s going to die

1 Like

come on at this point literally everyone in politics have been exposed to coronavirus.

Non-zero chance = chance

partial herd immunity = not herd immunity

2 Likes

Jesus I think I just thought of the Stay-Puff Marshmallow Man:

1. Trump barely recovers just in time to make a few sick-looking appearances just before the election. Looks like he’s going to die soon.
  2. Low energy from the left plus thinking it’s in the bag = 2016 all over again.
  3. Trump makes full recovery within a month, goes on to destroy our democracy.
3 Likes

I’m really glad for stuff like that maddow tweet because in 3 months when they start whining that liberals celebrated trump getting covid, we can just link tweets like those.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1312138498523033602

!

6 Likes

It’s Walter Reed time.

5 Likes

You might like this page:

2 Likes

Lou Reed

1 Like