The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

And the regular golf outings are more exercise than many older people get. I’m reading a book by an MD, phd about strength training for 40+ and he thinks that basically all 60+ need to strength train with heavy weight to avoid the very common syndrome of systemic decline that he’s seen thousands of times as a 30 year ER doc.

1 Like

Pretty incredible how things really haven’t changed, isn’t it?

1 Like

Obviously rules are different for the president, but we only gave this kind of stuff to people who required more than 6L/min of nasal cannula oxygen.

6 Likes

The beer I’m drinking is very relevant today…

10 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/rosscolquhoun/status/1311997787433824259

Case in point

https://twitter.com/LEBassett/status/1312067892758839296

21 Likes

I like how the Trump campaign is using the term “temporarily postponed” when describing campaign events. Words are a terrible thing to waste. So there’s no need to say “temporarily”. Either it’s postponed or it isn’t.

4 Likes

Cohen has stated many times that he’s a compulsive micromanager. Nothing significant gets done without his direct approval.

3 Likes

So this virtual rally is supposed to be at 7 right?

What are the odds he taped it in advance yesterday or something?

Two journalists and White House staffer ‘test positive’

The White House Correspondents’ Association (WHCA) has said that two journalists and a White House staffer have tested positive for coronavirus, according to CNN.

Brian Stelter, CNN’s chief media correspondent, shared the news in a series of tweets, citing two memos by the WHCA.

None of the three have been named. But the WHCA has reportedly said one of the journalists was last at the White House on Saturday and travelled on Air Force One that night to attend a rally in Pennsylvania.

The news has not yet been confirmed by the White House, or by either of the two journalists in question.

He already canceled it I think

Some guy wanted to use a metal detector or something to find the bullet but the doctor wouldn’t let him near Garfield.

Or if they do believe the first half then when they say “get well” to you or your family you have no reason to believe they’re being sincere.

1 Like

“temporarily postponed” it.

No risks I guess?

The variance is him living to dispute the election. Him being sick is going to heighten his sense that the election is stacked against him, and therefore increase the odds of drastic measures to overturn the results. Death would be an excellent outcome electorally. Mike Pence is a cuck loser that no one wants to vote for.

3 Likes

Pence absolutely taking over in the next 0 to 48 hrs right?

I read this completely wrong. “Best outcome for Trump leaves him missing 1-2 weeks of campaigning.”

https://adst.org/2014/03/al-haig-and-the-reagan-assassination-attempt-im-in-charge-here/

1 Like

I believe the technical term for that is a “semantic pleonasm”. Or, you know, a tautology.