The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Yeah, this is getting into at least temporary 25th amendment territory.

1 Like

Trump did look very sweaty and red and irritable at the debates soooooo

2 Likes

18+ hours of watching Fox News for the next two weeks will be wild for the Trump bot.

3 Likes

I was able to load it no problem on the east coast but it’s 1:20am here. The west coast probably has waaaaayyyy more people up.

This isn’t a West Wing episode

2 Likes

This bastard knew in JANUARY how bad this was. It took 8 months for reality to kick him in the balls but he did it to himself.

4 Likes

so donald trump won’t be making any important decisions

how is this a major risk vs the last 3+ years?

1 Like

Boris had to give up power temporarily didn’t he?

This would have been leaked really quickly had they tried to keep it under wraps. Plus there’s no way he’d be able to shut everything down without admitting the reason why. He can’t really go out and about with a genuine positive test.

4 Likes

He always looks sweaty and red and irritable.

7 Likes

If someone fucks with us the guy who is empowered to call the shots can’t necessarily go into the room with all the info he needs. We were already unstable.

There has not been a better time to fuck with the US in like 75 years, ainec.

20 Likes

Me: “Gee whiz, that’s a lotta posts in the past hour, normally I’m the only one up at this hour. Oh well, it’s probably just another slap fight or something… let’s see now… HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!”

I’m going down to my local high school to check for Chinese and/or Russian paratroopers… WOLVERINES!!!

24 Likes

i’m holding off on this kind of gloating. he’s got a solid %50+ of no big deal. he wins that flip and he looks stronger and he’ll be more resolute in his open up the economy stance.

4 Likes

Dow Jones futures -400.

2 Likes

If Biden was to pass away before the election, who is the D nominee? Harris? Bernie? Neither?

if you don’t gloat here the russians win

6 Likes

So if he has it, with world-class medical treatment he recovers, and then doubles down on “see it’s nothing, open it all back up.”

If there’s a way to turn this into a negative, he’ll find it.

4 Likes

if trump can blink yes/no he will refuse to give up power

5 Likes

It’s a shit show, we’d need our lawyers to comment. Votes are already cast and ballots are locked. We’d have to get the electors to all vote for the same person - presumably Kamala.