The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Uncharted waters, but it will be too late to change the ballot in the majority of states. I assume the dems would rally around someone for their electors to vote for. Probably Harris.

1 Like

I did buy thousands worth of puts Tuesday. VERM LUMQUIST YESSSSSSSSIR.GIF

4 Likes

On abc rn they’re talking about it spreading through the WH. If it does, not everybody is coming away unscathed.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m just drunk and flailing. Simplicitus is probably right if things get worse

https://twitter.com/JohnCammo/status/1311898159837134850

6 Likes

At least half the states have already sent ballots.

Have no idea what happens if a candidate dies 1 month until election. The networks will have many experts on.

Does the Constitution explicitly state that the winner can’t be a corpse? Seems more like a norm than an actual rule.

2 Likes

Have to defer to doctors, but not sure there’s really a “treatment”. They keep him fed and hydrated and watch and wait and see what happens.

David and Hillary covering this live right now on HGTV. Will he love it or list it?

A corpse can win an election but it cannot be sworn in, I think.

2 Likes

ABC broke into prime time.

Speaker lecturing him about rallies and such.

if what you say is true, i love it. especially before november.

4 Likes

we end up like @skydiver8 and our votes get tossed into a river/ditch

1 Like

4h1g76

6 Likes

Does this drum up sympathy with the electorate? I honestly don’t know. Americans on balance are not a bright bunch. I wouldn’t put it past them to rally behind the leader, even though this is the result of his own incompetence.

2 Likes

This is so so bad for Trump. The entire time he is sick will be about rallies.

Ok someone page the narrator.

1 Like

Fox all of a sudden being cheerleaders for mask wearing is verrrrrrryyyyyy weird.

Where were you fuckers the last 8 months?

6 Likes

Sold my QQQ this morning (Aus markets). First correction finance decision I’ve made this year.

narrator: fuck all y’all

1 Like

ABC: is ACB pozzed?

2 Likes