The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

2p2 and this site is loading ridiculously slow for me. Trump may have crashed some whole section of the internet.

Is reddit down?

No

Reporters discovered Hope Hicks was positive. They didn’t announce it. And reporters have also said virtually no one wears masks on AF1.

Understand the skepticism with Trump but this looks legit to me.

2 Likes

Another reason might be to reset the narrative on the virus. Like its not so bad, or there’s some treatment that works…but that seems nuts, and I can’t believe that we won’t be hearing from his physician, and that person is not likely to put out a lie.

they shadowbanned you

Biden has probably been swabbed since that tweet went out.

https://twitter.com/Stapes/status/1311892995113775104

24 Likes

Lock Pelosi up in her mansion with her $8 pints of ice cream please and thank you.

4 Likes

I got on 2+2 to see if it’s down and it seems fine to me. Other than being the same old shithole.

3 Likes

From WH Presidential Physician: expect Trump will continue to perform his duties without disruption

1 Like

Regarding the conspiracy theory guys remember this is a MAJOR national security risk. The commander in chief basically can’t go in the Situation Room. Contingencies will have to be made.

2 Likes

Since when has the trump administration ever been so forthcoming about something like this. The playbook is to deny and hide.

1 Like

You can’t keep a secret this big. Like you can try but it’s physically impossible.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/BoutrousTed/status/1311895467832168449?s=19

2 Likes

Are ventilators portable enough for golf?

3 Likes

Alright @grue, you asshole, where should I send my $50?

1 Like

oh yeah he looks weak af

People having issues with 2p2 - where are you? I’m in LA and everything is FUBAR right now.

1 Like

They’ve done a pretty good job doing that for a lot of things we would have said the same thing about.