The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Yeah and not by us. She’s a yes in the lame duck either way.

But if Biden wins and we take the Senate I want the GOP to fuck around and do it.

oh ya obv x2

Hoping Trump takes a different tack from Mitch for maximum probability of having them fuck each other.

2 Likes

My list of court packing nominees would start with Merrick Garland, and then I’d slow roll them with five left of RBG candidates that all sent lawnmowers into orbit. Four women, one gay man. None white. Multiple religions. Someone trans. Multiple names that half the country couldn’t pronounce.

Then when they lost their shit I’d just laugh in their faces.

5 Likes

My guess is Trump will want it done right away, my guess is Mitch would rather do it like 11/13, but it’s a close decision in his spot obviously. Thing is, if they have the nominee nothing stops them from speeding it up on 11/4 if they need the vote on an election case.

Of course that’s where mass protests come in. I doubt Mitch expects that, though. If he does, it’s more incentive to move fast.

1 Like

it would be proper to add 2 additional justices. it would be tit-for-tat to add 9 additional justices

2 Likes

Yeah. If they wait the timing could become critical. A wrench in the works would be unfortunate.

1 Like

every court nominee should be someone from Ilhan Omar’s family until we run out of those options.

7 Likes

If they make it 6-3, we have to add at least four. Anything less is milquetoast loser shit.

2 Likes

So we need 4 R senators to block this - let’s say Collins flips and Romney is good. Who are the next best chances?

murkowski and romney are like 99% to block unless mitch does something wild. i think graham would flip before colins tbh, but both below 30% to block

Trump just runs like the fucking sun his whole life. My only consolation is that he will die a miserable fuck who spends 45 minutes of a pandemic meeting venting about Tucker Carlson.

2 Likes

It changes on 11/3. Pre:

1. Murkowski
  2. Collins
  3. Romney
  4. Gardner
  5. Graham
  6. Alexander
  7. Ernst
  8. Tillis
  9. Daines
  10. Sullivan

Post, assuming a Biden win:

1. Murkowski
  2. Romney
  3. Alexander
  4. Burr
  5. Rubio
  6. Johnson
  7. Graham (Only if he loses, on basis of legacy.)

okay not familiar with some senators. goggling #4. lets go cory. first result:

“Cory Gardner fundraiser will feature Tom Cotton, who’s on Trump’s list of Supreme Court candidates”

WAAF

https://twitter.com/FrankConniff/status/1307201017671491586

1 Like

4.8 earthquake in LA. Where’s the end of the world thread?

I just posted about it in the LC thread.

1 Like

if graham 5, gardner 4 on that list are accurate, we’re getting a replacement by october.

I also laughed at list 2. sigh

https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/1307116535018860544?s=20

https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/1307117234532372487?s=20

GOP didn’t need to elect the hoodie-wearing whiz kid who plays GTO and can think 5 levels above the rest of the table.

Nope, all they needed to do was elect the drunk dude who shoves every hand and hits every 1-outer while eating chicken wings and groping the waitress.

18 Likes