The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

The “experts” have it all wrong. I heard sneezing on somebody actually reduces their chances of getting the virus. And if someone sneezes on you, it makes you immune. That’s right.

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH

State dept triggering my pet peeve early today

ETA I guess that’s kind of small. Those are Blue Angels. The NAVY Blue Angels.

8 Likes

But they are AIRplanes, checkmate libtard!

3 Likes

Nice 50 year old movie reference.

2 Likes

At least they aren’t MIGs

4 Likes

like these? LMAO

3 Likes

LOL incredible

Or MIRVs.

1 Like

OR MLUFS! AMIRITE GUYS?!?!?

I have no idea what you people are talking about.

6 Likes

Could this be the new weapon Trump was babbling about? Putin probably knows.

3 Likes

I would have been really interested in the lowering of Medicare premiums when I was taking care of my parents before they passed. I decided for old time sake to do a search to see what he has is talking about.

Of course there is literally no information in the collective conscious about this actually happening or how it might work.

1 Like

For getting super mad about AR-15s being called assault rifles you would think they would make sure this stuff is right.

2 Likes

Wtf is that?

you sweet summer child

It’s okay they probably all eat Doritos flavored taco shells. Obviously bread is just a sandwich ingredient delivery system.

If bread could be flavorless, tasteless, extremely thin, incredibly strong at holding weight but easily bitten through it would be perfect.

it’s called a pita wrap

2 Likes

Doug Jones 28% is um, a lot

Another reason why Zuckerberg is trumps bitch.

USA has banned tiktok starting Sunday. Also Instagram also came out with something called reel which is their version of tiktok.

Never used tiktok and I’m totally on board with laws against data collection but this is straight up bullshit

1 Like

maybe it’ll get some young voters in swing states on dem side???maybe?

3 Likes