The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Imagine doing a sham investigation and putting yourself in the history books as a shitheel, just for that president and all his supporters wanting you in jail anyways looooooooooool

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1304769412759724033
( twitter | raw text )

HER EMAILS!

WHY CANT ANYONE SEE THAT I’M THE REAL VICTIM!

All this stuff would be funny if he wasn’t causing 10s of thousands of deaths and drawing live to 100s of thousands more.

2 Likes

Even if you vote by mail make sure to show up and check in person because we’re going to be tossing a shit ton of ballots and slowing down the mail bigly and we wouldn’t want any god fearing good white christen men to get caught up in our fuckery.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1304787058330939392
( twitter | raw text )

Roger Stone calls for Trump to seize total power if he loses the election

Don’t get me started on the U.S. ethanol industry. What a jopke!

1 Like

I see someone has already been into their morning ethanol.

7 Likes

This is a legitimate concern. The only thing that could stop it would be federal agents refusing to comply.

2 Likes

The scary part is that all of the “patriotic” Americans will 100% support this if it’s coming from Trump or one of his cronies. Forget how anti-American it actually is, they’ll flip to defending dictatorial power in the name of owning the libs.

2 Likes

22 Likes

Love David Cross

4 Likes

9eajri97xom51

28 Likes

Didn’t he literally have an issue with this in Trump Tower recently?

4 Likes

I was going to hit like but you had to add it is what it is at the end, so no.

I thought I was used to it but being alone super sucks right now.

3 Likes

Yeah this is terrifying. It’s similar to my fear from a while back that Barr would seize all mail in ballots in Philly, Detroit, Milwaukee, etc.

These guys will go as far as it takes. We’re heavy favorites in votes cast, and heavy underdogs to have power on 1/21/21.

Ouch lol… Yeah it definitely sucks a ton. With “It is what it is,” I’m just trying to recognize my own role in being in the situation I’m in. I prioritized my career, and as a result I have more money but spent less time dating. I put my fitness farther down, as a result I was less attractive to women. I went to the WSOP every year, thus complicating my dating life. I can’t find someone in a pandemic, really, so that all adds up to “it is what it is.”

I’m trying not to play the victim, even though it sucks and I feel like I deserve a great partner, and I could make an argument that I’m a victim. It’s not healthy for me to do so.

4 Likes

On the plus side, when this is over there will be lots of newly available divorced people thanks to covid breaking up existing marriages and people ill-advisedly getting married now to avoid being alone. So we’ve got that going for us.

2 Likes

I’m hoping the backlash will be enough to stop it. I’ll just say I don’t have kids so I will give EVERYTHING to do my best to stop this, without hurting innocents obv. No terrorist acts, but I’m hoping tens of millions strike work and storm the WH or some shit.

Moms is totally on board. Her dying wish is to get Trump out of office.

8 Likes

You look into intermittent fasting? It looks to have great results and I had great results myself.

I did the opposite of you and prioritized my social life over poker and had some fucking WILD times and a lot of fun, but yeah this is gonna bust me by the end of it by the looks of it. I’m looking into getting out of the business anyways though.

Like I didn’t play a ton of weekends because I was out raging and having all kinds of wild fun. I should have had a better balance. I was rolled to take shots in soft 5/10 games and had great days but not enough to be a full time reg. I was only doing like 80-100 hours monthly because I wanted to have fun more.

Basically I was a degen who was happy to make 70kish a year but spend a lot on entertainment lol.

7 Likes