The NHL Thread: It’s Back

It’s hockey. All 9 teams have about the same chance.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/BobbyBigWheel/status/1652854375239372800?t=knfJl2V5TYVjQY9CHNuTPg&s=19

13 Likes

I have a hard time living in a world where the Blackhawks won multiple cups within my lifetime.

Those have definitely been tarnished, as a celebrator of said cups, nowadays I look them up once a year go yep still suck and move on.

I’m starting to get to the point that all institutions gif at least bad shit and many horrible shit. Blackhawks, Penn State, my Spartans, US gymnastics, Canadian youth hockey, the church.

It’s just a matter of if/when it comes out.

The good old days. Like when folks could openly racist and pedophilia has shoved into the next town over if dealt with at all. Some of these churches with elders are just running a bit behind the mainstream churches in these things coming to light.

I hate the Blackhawks for other reasons.

1bb4991bc30927ea76aa9a3952bcc4b1

1 Like

Alright, time to decide the final 8. Lets do this

I’ve seen my team win 2 of the last 3 cups, so I’m still good for a while. sucks for the rest of yall though.

bummer they lost so it’ll be 2 of the last 4

Rangers if Zibanejad scores, Devils if he doesnt.

Holy fucking shit that jacket Messier was wearing.

My fucking eyes

They just showed the betting line as being -110 each–literally a coin flip.

Ooooooh, ok. I see how its going to be. Looks like the Devils are gonna have to overcome some refball to win this one

Rangers looking bad

Doesnt matter if the Devils cant light the lamp. Keep up the pressure though. Get something ugly in there

Wow not sure how that wasnt a cross check

Your GM should give you hope. My (former) GM just wasted a (the last?) healthy year of Malkin/Crosby.

HOOOOOOOOLY SCHMID!

Unreal

Igor!

Huge hook not called