The NHL Thread: It’s Back

LOOOOL Islanders losing in the last 9 seconds.

Ghana lol pretty hard if the Isles manage to choke this one away late too.

Itshappening.gif?

Welp guess not. Til next time

damnit dallas is going to win again. terrible

You could bring every single person who would care about a Stars/Lightning final and stick them in Rogers Place with perfect social distancing, and the arena still wouldn’t be full.

You obviously know nothing about tampa and hockey.

Yeah Tampa has some good fans because of the snowbirds thats are down there for the winter.

When the new owner bought the team he redid Amalie arena, invested in the area around it and invested in putting a great team on the ice. I’m pretty sure they sold out every home game this season. The tampa area is definitely full of lightning fans.

1 Like

Go Pavs Go!

Is everybody watching football rather than the Stars/VGK game?

LDO
Vgk just not getting it done

Dallas? What? Why? Ha. Props to them. I highly underestimated them during the regular season. Hockey is great from the standpoint that anything can happen in the playoffs. And the players seem to care so much about winning compared to some of the other sports.

Miro heiskanen is luka’s dad.

Heiskanen is everybody’s daddy this playoff.

Hallelujah!

Always loved Doc but man he suddenly feels old and way passed his prime calling these games. He’s almost always far behind the play and the call on the OT goal last night was no exception.

I realize he might be doing the game from a TV monitor somewhere in which case I might be overstating things, but if not… mebbe time to move on

He’s calling them from his living room. I mean, he is old.

Goals everywhere!
Lets go BOLTS!

1 Like

We want the Cup!