The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

The Chiefs lived long enough to see themselves become the villain.

The Chiefs are an absolute embarrassment. Reidā€™s kid drunk drives into a family and ruins an infants life (and gets pardoned), Mahomes is a whiny entitled bitch who surrounds himself with the worst people ever, the kicker is a closeted gay Nazi piece of shit, shall I continue

3 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

The other stuff, sure. But Mahomes is a great guy by just about any measure.

Isnā€™t the soccer thing just because of his wife?

I mean itā€™s still good, but seems like heā€™s not the driving force.

Heā€™s always talking about womenā€™s sports, including college teams, and heā€™s promoted the local womenā€™s teams from day one.

Unless day one was before he met his college and pro soccer-playing wife, then Iā€™m gonna assume her influence had a fuckton to do with all of that.

1 Like

ā€œRich man makes investment to become richerā€

Some Haterade guzzling itt.

2 Likes

Counterpoint: fuck the chiefs.

2 Likes

Do you want them to fire the kicker, or no?

lol jk we know

1 Like

Ugh, I hate that Iā€™m defending Mahomes, but yeah

https://x.com/zmullis/status/1790824579201466479

This is the kind of shit you must endure when your boys ship a few. Just take it. Itā€™s better than the alternative.

weā€™re talking about the chiefs, and YOUā€™RE claiming OTHER people are guzzling?!? thatā€™s awesome.

fuck man i donā€™t care. my QB pulled his dick out on like 35 women. yours probably wears his girlā€™s panties at home. both play to the cheers of thousands once a week :man_shrugging:t3:

Plus he is a Mavs fan which makes him
Ok in my book.

Are these chiefs fans?

4 Likes

Mavs are owned by Miriam Adelson now, so fuck 'em but I still hope they beat OKC.

11 Likes

I almost forget the team was sold because cuban is still at every game by the bench.

Why did he sell? He still has a massive minority stake, right? Did he just need the cash?