The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

I think he meant the best kickers are also fighter pilots.

2 Likes

Shut up and kick.

2 Likes

Hey you know who the entire nation doesnt hate enough already?

The Chiefs. How can we make even more people hate us?

2 Likes

The sad thing is he’s a good kicker, but he’s an idiot.

He’s a great kicker. He’s never missed a kick with the game on the line that I can think of. I can think of one that would have won it when the game was tied. But I can’t think of any where we were losing and needed the kick that he missed.

Sad that he’s an idiot.

And he was only the second dumbest player today.

Cousins?

Lots of choices… ARod?

Somehow this forum never chatted much about the big Lawrence Taylor Trump rally appearance and endorsement.

I saw this Trump quote about LT
“ He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — LT enjoys his social life.”

https://x.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1790450374794412332?s=46

1 Like

Wow, instacut that bigot and it’s not even close. The actual content/context was worse than the headline somehow. Let the misogynistic scumbag use some of his other “many talents” elsewhere.

Narrator: The Chiefs did not, in fact, cut him.

1 Like

His mom is a doctor, of course

butker shut your hoe ass up and make some kicks, kicka

2 Likes

craziest thing is he’s saying this to a group of women looking to start their professional careers. who just spent 4 years and probably $100k to be in the position to start their careers. like wtf

Just truly insane how far we’ve come in the last 20 years. Nobody batted an eyelash at a Republican or Democrat commencement speaker who would just tell a couple funny stories and wish kids well on the next chapter of their lives.

Now we literally get brain rotted cult sycophants telling a group of educated college women that their true passion is breeding and ironing. BUT DON’T BE MEAN AND CANCEL THEM YOU INTOLERANT LIBS.

4 Likes

yep. completely fucked.

my gf might have fought that guy on the spot. her daughter just finished junior year of pre-med, if a speaker told her that her place is in the kitchen pumping out babies next summer, i’m seriously intrigued at how she’d react bc she’s not the feisty type like her mom, but she’s not gonna sit there and listen to it either.

It’s one of those schools with a 99% acceptance rate where they appeal to super right wing folk and women go there to meet husbands outside of their church group.

1 Like

I just made travel arrangements and bought a ticket to see the Jets play in Jacksonville in December.

Maybe the VP-Elect can throw out the first touchdown.