The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

Being worth 30 million and spending 1 million on a suite for the SB doesn’t seem like a great decision. Not sure I believe that 30 million figure, though. I’d have guessed higher.

Yeah it seems like he’s on every commercial on TV right now.

Way higher, whatever he is making off the field will dwarf his nfl salary

He’s also firmly on track to marry a billionaire

Does she really need to get married? Live together, have kids, etc. all without getting married seems better. If they get married, they’re 100% getting divorced at some point. Might as well avoid that part. Getting married is such a fish move.

Kelce also just dropped $6 million on a new house b/c his old place was too accessible to paparazzi and random gawkers. Those commercials better pay well or dating Taylor might bankrupt him.

One of the biggest events of the year in KC is the lighting of the Plaza lights on Thanksgiving eve. Every year they have a big ceremony, and some celebrity flips the switch. I keep telling my friends, if Taylor lights the Plaza lights this year, royal babies are on the way.

I have a coffee mug that shows the plaza lights, but only when it’s hot. My girlfriend used it one morning. When I got up she said, “What is this magical place? I must go there.” I could barely get her to do any air travel whatsoever. It was a big sticking point. But I didn’t even have to sell her on visiting KC.

1 Like

I see that the new CHUD crying point is “Lift Every Voice and Sing” getting some play today. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh

I like how there are 9 options on this poll and the “actively rooting for team X” choices are currently in the bottom two places.

The worst player in NFL history is only a small dog to score a TD. That’s about all I have to root for.

My wife took our son and his friends (high school freshmen) to Goodwill the other day. When they were done, I met them at a restaurant for dinner.

They had saved me a seat with a non- autographed framed picture of Bill Belichick.

3 Likes

Anyone else really liking Pacheco MVP at +2500? Could easily see a game in the 20-17 score range where neither QB has big stats and Pacheco gets at least 1 TD and a few big first downs.

doesn’t take much to convince me to make a(nother) bet on super bowl sunday :man_shrugging:t3:

I tried to bet T Swift for MVP but couldn’t find a line for this. Even money seems about right.

Counterpoint:

I’m surprised they even have $6 million houses in KC.

I’m watching my literal first ever football game today. Gg Taylor Swift. You got us!

2 Likes

FYI game discussion is missing going to be in the gameday thread.

1 Like

She really put the nfl on the map.

1 Like

Huh.