The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

well caleb might refuse ala elway/eli

but this staff isn’t going to be there, maybe not the GM either, only 11 players aren’t people he brought in, I’d fire warren too but the bears aren’t going to do that.

some people were calling that chiefs game one of the worst, immediately thought of packers game under trestman on I think it was MNF not snf was worse down 42-0 at halftime after a bye week lost 55 to 14, eddie lacy had a 56 yd td somehow

Cutler went for 22/37 with 1 TD 2 INT and 272 yards at this point we’d kill for that out of a quarterback. Fields didn’t get 150 total yards against the chiefs. 99 yards passing gtfo

1 Like

Man they really should flex Dolphins/Bills to the Sunday night and kick out KC/NYJ. Thankfully it looks like I’ll get that game in LA. But it would be much better as the feature game.

Owners will still be there, right?

Bears are underdogs against the Broncos at Soldier Field next week.

Agree.

And lol if the Post thinks that’s gonna get them to break up. People thinking Taylor is a freaking Mormon or something.

#someonehastowin

I am pretty indifferent to both but I thought the shot of her just being a fan and shouting “let’s fucking go” was pretty cool. 99% of the rest of the coverage is just ridiculous. Good reminder of why it sucks dating as a celebrity I guess.

1 Like

They could tie.

#DonovanMcNabb

2 Likes

100%. I maybe should clarify that I mean the national obsession/coverage of it is what is so cringey to me. Taylor Swift did nothing wrong on Sunday.

I’ve never really gotten the Taylor Swift mania in general but I also think that is just a me thing and have accepted that. She is a great artist obviously but if you had told any of us 10 years ago she would have reached this level of fame/fan worship we would have probably thought you were crazy.

For sure. My fiancée is a fan so I’ve seen the fandom building over the past few years. She’s good but not my cup of tea.

It’s just sad that every sports media channel/personality knows that this is going to bring clicks so it’s going to be incessant for a while. Until they get sick of it all and break up, probably.

I don’t watch ESPN anymore but I assume it was talked about on all the regular shows. Maybe if she goes to enough games acting as a regular fan people will get tired of it.

Passe imho

I mean, a 0-0 tie is technically in play

Not a stat head. Whats epa?

I assume it has something to do with this

2 Likes

Expected Points Added

1 Like

Yikes. I looked at the chart trying to find Tua. Got close to posting Where’s Tua?

1 Like

According to that, two 0-3 teams are led by top 10-QBs. Cousins seems fair as 3 close losses and bad TO luck that doesn’t seem his fault. Wilson seems fraudulent, but I guess maybe it’s just all the D.

denver’s offense actually has been on the good side so far.

WOAT D confirmed if the bears score more than 20 points tho.

Hard to say on Denver’s offense. They were mediocre against LV. They had a good half against Washington, but then did very little in the second half until the final hail mary. And then Miami game got out of hand pretty fast, so much of the game was garbage time.

Jordan Love confirmed better than Pat Mahomes.