The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

An ACL doesn’t self heal and ligaments don’t stretch, they tear to varying degrees. As for healing a slightly torn ACL is just as bad as a fully torn one as they both require surgery…one might argue a partially torn one is worse as you have dumbass doctors like with Tannehill that think it can heal on its own and then he tears it fully on the first day of training camp after resting it for 8 months.

Bears, Panthers and cardinals are In all three of the late slate of games today. #timetonap

1 Like

god damn well get a few points with the missus in the afternoon cause you don’t have to watch football, projected blowout, projected blowout, should be a blowout, the raiders are on sunday night

they should be arrested for crimes for this ffs

Jets are SNF next week lmao well more sunday nights to do whatever I want instead

Speaking of jets

Now they saying bears hr was involved with firing of DC. Was it some ime Udoka type stuff? What’s the latest?

What could go wrong? Since when is an OC working w the qb a promotion?

Well, Rodgers only played 4 snaps.

1 Like

latest is the same as it was before, there’s smoke but still don’t know what, the flying rumors were all BS but they never wished him well so it’s gotta be bad enough that a NFL organization that HR was on his ass.

I’m surprised a reporter hasn’t leaked it. A lot of people think what you are thinking right now but it’s weird for that to be it and a total pretend he doesn’t exist these days. A lot of people don’t care.

Continue to stand by this.

haha

1 Like

“Why didn’t you kick the fg, I would have.”

1 Like

90 combined points! What a barn burner.

Are the '72 Dolphins rooting for current day Dolphins to lose?

I wonder if they’ll drink once the last non Dolphins team loses, but if the Phins are still undefeated.

eberflus has won more preseason games than regular season games

SHITS (he preaches HITS as an acronym)

what old retread the game has passed by are the bears going to hire cause that’s usually how this goes when the botch the new hire who didn’t know what he was doing, jeff fisher?

Bears Commanders, bears Panthers are TNF games lmao paying all that money for that

wild the sequence that the dolphins fired flores after b2b winning seasons, tried to get sean payton and tom brady, sean later is on tv media saying bridgewater will start over tua, and ended up with this team

LOL sean getting exposed hard, he said hackett was worst coach ever, uh about that he didn’t give up 70

Oh bears

Edit: maybe not the bears, I didn’t read article, it s just funny to think it’s the bears

1 Like

The Broncos are winless and lost by 50 in their last game.

They go on the road again this week and are favored by a FG.

19 Likes