The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

WHAT IS THIS?! A SPORT FOR ANTS?!

1 Like

Wow

1 Like

Was just about to post this. Family is a bunch of scumbags.

1 Like

How dare sandy bullock take that kids money!

1 Like

Zeke probably signing with NE, ouch Rhamondre fantasy hit

He has said that based on the film, some NFL decision-makers assumed he was mentally slow or lacked leadership skills.

how stupid are you to snap believe things that make a movie story narrative instead of oh idk calling up one of your pals on a team he was on… oh right these decision makers are that stupid

That story is a giant mess though. Seems like a mix of miscommunication and scumbaggery from all sorts of directions to me but when your life gets blown up into a movie that made a giant pile of money you didn’t get much if any that’s gonna happen.

Nah. Zeke is a plodder now. Will probably vulture some goal line TDs but that’s pretty much it.

5 Likes

two players on the 2017 ravens have passed this summer

not that anyone needed a reminder life is short

Ok imma stop you here this guy definitely sucks at surfing, first at the time this was written hes 40 years old and 6’5" 275lbs, there are literally no good surfers that size, its impossible to be good.

He has been all over the world surfing. His local connection is Newport Harbor High, where he played football in the early 1980s, and his global connection is Indonesia, where he takes an annual surfing trip to battle 15-foot plus waves.

Wow hes been all of the world surfing, and he takes an annual trip to indonesia to “battle” 15+ foot waves, really?

In September, Cadigan will be taking his third trip to Indonesia to surf. He travels with former surfing pros from the 1970s and ‘80s. “I’m the only one that doesn’t have a [professional] surf background,” he said. “I’m the odd man out, but they’ve taken me under their wing.” Cadigan said he’s been surfing in Hawaii, Mexico and Costa Rica, among other places.

Hes been to indonesia TWICE, and the other places listed are the basic bitch of surf trips for people who suck, and I guarantee he surfed pointbreaks and didn’t get barreled.

“We would sneak down here [in high school] because we knew there wasn’t a lot of surfers in the north county of San Diego, and the surf was pretty good,” Cadigan said. “I knew if I ever made it in football I’d like to move down here because the people are really cool.”

This is a lie, the surf sucks in Encinitas 340 days a year, its not possible for someone who started taking surfing seriously at age 30 to get good here, even if they’re a former professional athlete.

ok I finished this post and then found this out lol, the guys dad went to harvard, founded his own tech company, and got mega rich from real esate, give me a fucking break lol

Cadigan graduated from high school in 1952 and from Boston College in 1957. He also has an MBA from Boston University, a degree from Harvard University’s Advanced Management Program, and a master’s and PhD from Claremont Graduate University.

He lives with his wife, Tandra Cadigan, and has three children and four stepchildren. He is now the largest private real estate holder in Orange County.

In dealing with surf boards, though, it can become pretty costly. Luckily for Cadigan, now 40, he took care of his NFL money, and along with his income from his real estate ventures, he lives a pretty comfortable life.

wow that was so lucky of him to take care of his NFL money and use that to generate income from his real estate ventures, how did he ever do it

2 Likes

that’s some solid hate right there, well done.

4 Likes

Jets gonna be the Eagles dream team right

TBF though the context is saving up enough money to buy surfboards (spelled with two words because lol LA Times).

No room for logic here suzzer! Surfers suck, end of story!

Signed,
A boogie boarder

The only nfl player I want to hear about riding waves is my boy Marcus Mariota

Everything I’ve seen says the jab killed him :man_shrugging:

Counterpoint

I’d love to know if the Tuohys ever told Oher “By the way, I would have voted for Obama for a third term if I could.”

Even if Oher did make that “threat,” I bet they owe him a lot more than 15 million.