The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

Hansen is the only one doing it. There is only one red zone now.

2 Likes

:pitbull2:

1 Like

I legit had no clue there was any other Red Zone guy than Siciliano. Iā€™m intrigued to meet my new Scott Hansen overlord in a few weeks.

Woah

1 Like

I know how you feel. It was years before I discovered that myself.

1 Like

No idea who Siciliano is. Always been watching Scott Hansen.

1 Like

i didnā€™t know there was a non Scott Hansen one wtf

Heā€™s the dude with the big ears

SEE the Red Zone multiverse is real. How many others might there be? DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH PEOPLE

2 Likes

In Canada thereā€™s only Hansen or so I think.

Deuce Vaughn looking hot! But he is so small, itā€™s crazy.

smaller than Sproles but itā€™s a similar skill set

Those size guys tend to not pan out but he was a sixth round pick so why notā€“he had one big TD run on alabama then nothing the rest of the game but maybe heā€™s just that sort of homerun type of a back. Nothing wrong with that style.

He broke someone on TCUā€™s ankles leaving him in the dust in his highlight reel too.

Question with the small guys is can they block? Because the if you have a guy in your backfield who cant pick up a blitzing linebacker your playbook is going to be quite limited.

MJD in particular was great at turning his stature into a leverage win rather than a size loss

1 Like

MJD was the guy whoā€™d dive into the pile and end up with the ball somehow

1 Like

https://id.nfl.com/subscriptions/select/nflplus?signinpages=checkout&signuppages=checkout,favoriteteam&upsellType=301-redirect-nflplus-flow&upsellLocation=direct&redirecturl=https://www.nfl.com/plus/

20% off yearly through this link so $80/year redzone and all-22 plus the other stuff through NFL+

not too long ago Iā€™d have done this for the all-22 but Iā€™m not into this sport as much now, sad

editā€“there is a mobile only way for redzone standalone for $35 but why the hell would you watch this only on a phone. seriously octobox on the phone gtfo

1 Like

I remember back in the late ā€˜80s, as both an OSU student and as a Jetsā€™ fan, how pissed I was that the Jets passed on drafting Chris Spielman, because they thought he was too small to play linebacker in the NFL.

the Jets picked 8th, Spielman went before their round 2 pick, in round 2 at 29

the Jets took a guard 8th overall

he wasnā€™t good he only played six seasons in the NFL, donā€™t look at who they couldā€™ve taken instead. now a normal team that would make a blunder list, but he did start for them.

Yeah he was pretty meh. Retired early due to repeated concussions.

Apparently a good surfer.