The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

Yeah he was one of the ones I got today, he’s defintely a good guess for any square you don’t know

:football: Immaculate Grid 12 6/9:
Rarity: 477
:green_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square:
Play at:

@immaculategrid x @pfref

There’s an awesome answer for chargers/rams

Terry Crews

2 Likes

same. my memory don’t work like that :woozy_face:

87 players who played for Buffalo Bills and Los Angeles Chargers

well I remembered a bunch for one and definitely do not remember them playing for the other.

He’s good.

Two other favorites for me are Josh Johnson and Shayne Graham.

Josh McCown is another good one who was valid for a couple today.

Man, this game makes me realize that I know nothing about what teams players were on. I can do the statistical stuff, but nothing else. I’m 6/6 on the baseball one for today, but that’s because one column is Brewers and I have no idea on the other column.

EDIT: I just realized one obvious one on the missing column. So 7/7 and now there’s smoke coming from my brain. I’ll probably let this sit here for hours in hopes that something comes to me.

FOUR today. Bears, Panthers, Eagles and Browns

1 Like

This game is really about how well do you know the journeymen of the league. Because the core guys on each team don’t move around enough or only do it for one forgettable year at the end of their career.

only played once before, but I assume kickers are key in this game as they tend to move around more.

Do they though? Most kickers not good enough to stick with a team don’t last long in the league. For it to count I’m pretty sure they have to be on a gameday roster. I only know a handful of kickers that have bounced between a couple teams, and I’ve thought about them a bit, but haven’t found a spot to use one yet.

Got 8/9 in baseball yesterday. I figure relief pitchers and utility infielders are key to that.

I definitely don’t know enough about players beyond the teams I root for to do much in these games. Thanks to the Brewers column, I got a 0.4% answer.

:football: Immaculate Grid 14 8/9:
Rarity: 439
:green_square::green_square::green_square:
Play at:

@immaculategrid x @pfref

So pissed at myself for not getting the middle one. Thought of like 3-4 players after submitting.

My first perfect

:football: Immaculate Grid 14 9/9:
Rarity: 315
IMMACULATE!
Play at:

@immaculategrid x @pfref

Vikings/Colts was the hardest for me which is surprising since MN is my team

Ideal grid for me. Vikings/Colts took the longest here as well.

The SB champ column was best for me, managed to get all three below 10%.

:football: Immaculate Grid 14 9/9:
Rarity: 270
IMMACULATE!
Play at:

@immaculategrid x @pfref

I am pretty terrible at Immaculate Grid, but I am also mad at it because when I picked a player who’d been on both teams, I got no credit because he hadn’t played at least one snap for both. Having been on the roster apparently doesn’t count.

Season starts next month!

Might have to investigate where the chiefsplanet chuds tailgate. Stroll by in some communist merch

2 Likes

Thank you for not saying “tonight”. LOL preseason sports.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1687111199849336834?s=20

Lol Steelers