The NFL Thread 2: 1. T Swift

Thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot the draft was tonight.

Yeah Tobin was right. These talking head bozos don’t know shit. LMAO at stanning that hard for Trent Dilfer.

1 Like

Some of the mock drafts I’ve seen this week are truly head scratching. Idiots pressing buttons making tons of money. Fml

Most of them are smart enough now to mock what they think teams are going to do as opposed to what they think teams should do, but there’s very little consensus in this draft among “experts.”

1 Like

Lamar guaranteed money $185 million.

Seems like he got exactly what he wanted. Why did the ravens take so long to come around?

1 Like

PFF got Richardson at 2 which seems like a massive outlier compared to everywhere else but they also seem to push these high variance predictions a lot I guess to try to build a reputation for analysis outside of just being an analytics company.

My hypothesis is they wanted to see what their options were to trade for a rookie (e.g. Richardson) versus paying out that contract but found the price to be too high in draft capital.

It’s also possible they saw the hurts deal and realized QB prices are just going to keep going up.

Should have folded the flop instead of waiting to the river and losing more.

good pregame

KC, baby!

An anthem at the draft is just idiotic

1 Like

Greatest country in the history of the world.

4 Likes

And trotting out the victims of gun violence? Just atrocious

a more perfect union will be good to these young men

1 Like

I won’t complain if they play maple leaf at the CFL draft

I don’t think they do

Canada has a lot to be proud of, kinda surprised.

I like Goodell being boo’d to his face.

1 Like

Please boo Goodell every time he approaches the mic KC

1 Like

Two median chiefs fans.