The Neverending Picture Game

Nope. Actually did that one earlier :slight_smile:

I know. Thought you might be trying that play again :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It’s in Spain imo.

Malaga, Spain.

Dang, just got that.

Yup.

Santander and BBVA banks give away the country. From there, it’s about if you’ve been there.

Looking for the city:

I’m gonna be out for a while, so go don’t wait for me to confirm if you’re sure you’ve got it.

It was hard to read BBVA, but I finally got it. I was looking at a map of locations of BBVA and another of Santander and checking out likely looking spots where they were located next to each other and got to Malaga - just after Trolly.

Portland, Maine

Yes.

What’s this?

1 Like

Trump’s proctoscope

Some kind of wire tensioning tool?

A sexually responsible screwdriver?

Nope and nope and nope

In a way, not literally but kind of because another word that’s I think is based on this tool is related to buttholes, jalfrezi has the best answer so far.

5/16th nut-driver

The inside of what looks like it could be a nutdriver is just a screwdriver, but the business parts of this tool are the little hooks on the side (you can only see one clearly, but there are 3 of them). I was thinking you might get it (you are a plumber, right?), but the plumbing tool of the same name looks very different. This may be enough of a hint for you though.

yeah looks like some adapter is sheathed over the actual tool/shank

it attaches to it via an allen wrench set-screw?

yes. Master plumber

There are a couple little allen set-screws to loosen that part. This is so you can replace the part that has the 3 little hooks when they get dull. (I should probably do that - this tool is like 10 years old and I’ve never replaced the hooks) The hooks are not sharp sharp, but they need an edge to them.

1 Like