The Neverending Picture Game

Nyet

meant drywall. the moisture resistant stuff?

too thin imo

Not drywall either

prolly

Edit: confirmed

Starting to have a hard time coming up with pics. People east of the Mississippi will have an advantage identifying this object. It is rare to find them in new condition like this.

bump lol

@zikzak you strictly DeWalt in your work?

I got some Ridged lifetime guarantee combo kits and cordless tools. Milwaukee makes good stuff, too, eh?

I have lots of DeWalt tools, but I’m agnostic. All my cordless stuff is Milwaukee. I have a fair bit of Bosch, some Ridgid, and even a smattering of lol Ryobi.

1 Like

Is Ryobi like the Home Depot brand that tries to compete with the established players? lol

I forget their toilet brand lol looked it up ‘Glacier Bay.’

I think the only thing Ryobi competes with is Harbor Freight. But they’re dirt cheap and most of the stuff does what it’s supposed to do. Ideal if you need a tool that you’ll rarely use.

1 Like

lol Harbor Freight

if you want to bloody your knuckles with some dogshit pipe wrenches, that’s your place.

I did get a nice drill-bit index(actually those tips that are drives, not an entire bit)

they have those star-shaped ones that are rare and needed to open up the housing to some fancy lad, motion detecting flush-o-meters and other stuff, I’m sure. Then plus those square-drive tips, phillips, flat-head etc.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes::laughing::laughing::sunglasses:

1 Like

lol, my husband and his dad call it “Horrible Freight”

2 Likes

Hint: This is the least wrong guess so far.

Clapboard, or is it Klapboard? It’s siding and probably made out of asbestos.

All my cordless stuff is Milwaukee. Gotta stick with the same brand on that to share batteries. I think my chop saw is Ryobi - because I hardly ever use a chop saw. I buy sockets and some other stuff at Harbor Freight that doesn’t really break and I usually have until I lose them.

1 Like

Rivaldo, are you a plumber? I spent almost all day rooting my drains.

1 Like

Anyway, pretty sure it’s siding, but if it’s not it would be some kind of shingle. Awfully thin for a shingle though. The nail holes are at the top and get lapped over by the board above.

the clues he gave might suggest it’s something relatively old, as they’re rarely found in that good of shape, and were more prevalent east of the mississippi, but it looks semi-industrial lmao

new clue time

This is both incorrect and the winner!

Clapboard is any horizontal lap siding, but generally only refers to wood.

The pic is a piece of asbestos siding. I have a whole stack of the stuff in my basement. Hoarding asbestos to pwn the libs!