The Neverending Picture Game

I think you were fine, maybe just waiting on confirmation that your were correct? I dunno.

I suck at google-fu, so LM’s is stumping me without more clues.

BTW, found a picture of this from a different angle. No description of what or where it is though.

EDIT: Got it!

1 Like

In Chrome, right click on the picture and select “Search Google for image”.

1 Like

Really hard to pick images that are difficult but not impossible to get. Have to avoid getting lazy and picking something too easy.

Think you have to be logged into your account to see that. It gives me a 401 error and doesn’t display.

nice. I knew it was something from the 1800’s, but I think I mistook the stairs in the center doorway for a fallen-over cabinet or something so I was looking at things more ruined than Shawshank.

I just logged out of the account and can still see it. Maybe there are some privacy settings to mess with.

EDIT: Ah yes! I think Dropbox doesn’t allow for public sharing of files on free accounts. Just a moment then.

It’s probably cached for you. I got nothing here in multiple browsers, logged in and out of Unstuck.

You should be able to copy & paste it directly instead of using the URL.

Yeah, reposting

try imgur?

Should be fixed now

The Shawshank picture is one I took on my phone and has never been uploaded anywhere until today. Google struck out but Bing would have given you the answer immediately like it did for the B Reactor. I found one on Twitter that evaded both engines so that may be a promising development. Maybe they have the image links removed or denied in robots.txt.

So this game is unplayable? Technology ruins errything

1 Like

I mistook it for a yellow door and the suitcase and bed on the right made me think it was some sort of hotel that’d been turned into a museum.

1 Like

Depends on the curator. Need to check that the images aren’t reverse searchable as a minimum I think.

It sort of is that.

2 Likes

Ok I literally have no clue what this is.

If someone else wants to do some googling based on what I see, I say go for it.

Vietnamese/Lunar New Year celebration
Somewhere in the south/central US or the UK (it’s February, but no snow, with deciduous trees AND evergreens)
I’ve googled “Franky’s” but can’t find anything that looks like the banners

I suck at googling, so have at it, Unstuck brain trust.

Seems like this game would be better if people couldn’t reverse image search.

it’s not helping with this latest one, that’s for sure. I can’t find anything like it, on google or bing (which, i’m shocked to say, has a much better image search functionality than google)