The Neverending Picture Game

USS-Lexington

1 Like

smrk wins!

I googled it and it is a sculpture called “Arbeitslampe” (working lamp) that has a light at the top which is turned on when parliament is in session. It is supposed to resemble a maritime signal lamp:

Dang, I was looking at aviation museums with a Blue Angels plane.

I knew it was a ship, but then I had a puppy emergency and by the time I got back, smrk had it.

I have a picture of the Lexington bridge that I wanted to use and it totally confused Google, but Bing nailed it.

that naval air station guess was hot garbage, I just happened to click on something there that had those jolly roger planes and got excited. Then saw the placards, “ship museum blue angel jolly roger” did the rest.

Rubbing from Sir Richard’s shield imo

Not necessarily looking for the document, although it’s probably the first thing you see when you find what I’m looking for. Without knowing what’s on that shield, you are warmish I guess.

You can guess this place too if you like

What are you trying to get with the first one? Person, place or thing? Looks like Old Church Slavonic Writing.

Very close if not out right correct, one more detail if you can

Glagolitic

1 Like
1 Like

microbeast itt

yeap, Old Slavonic transitioned to Cyrillic script, the second picture is from Zagreb Cathedral

“What is that you’re drawing all over your new textbook?”

“I’m just practicing the Glagolitic alphabet”

Can’t promise this link will be working when you get to it (it should now), but let’s try this.

What is this?

http://173.255.247.69:5000/static/images/mysterysound.mp3

I don’t know yet but it literally just made the dog bark ty