The Netflix Project: Phase One (join in anytime)

I’m done with having a Netflix list for stuff I’ll never watch. I’m just bingeing the feeling of nostalgia and anticipation. Or I’m waiting until something moves me enough to make the decision for me. I could wait forever before that happens.

I culled my Netflix list down to twenty movies I’ve never seen and will give a shot. There will be no stopping and leaving it because I might continue the movie someday in the future. If I’m not watching it at the soonest opportunity, it’s off the list.

I hope others will join me in this project. HBO Max or Hulu or whatever fine if you prefer.

POST YOUR OWN LIST
Get it down to twenty things you will commit to watching. TV shows welcome too but LOL at that time committment.

MY LIST

1. Honeytrap
  2. Saturday Church
  3. Love Beats Rhymes
  4. Deuces
  5. dayveon
  6. For Colored Girls
  7. Kings
  8. The Grizzlies
  9. Horse Girl
  10. Goldie
  11. Agent
  12. The Body Remembers When the World Broke Open
  13. Residue
  14. Equinox
  15. Funny Boy
  16. Hardcore Henry
  17. Deaf U
  18. Roll Red Roll
  19. Abstract: the Art of Design
  20. Blood & Water

If others join in, it’d be neat to schedule watch parties where we all share in one of the movies we were so deliberate in adding to our list.

First up for me:

New to London, a naive and desperate teenager tries to fit in but instead becomes tragically implicated in a merciless world of gang violence.

1 Like

Honeytrap
Saturday Church

Great idea and gives me the impetus to break my creature of habit routine and work in some movies. Especially good timing personally with football wrapping up in a few weeks.

I’ll compile my list over the next couple days, they’ll be overlap with the Coen bros thread (where available).

1 Like

dayveon
Goldie