The National Football League

Seattle is 12-3 and has won one football game by more than 8 points. The Giants have won 3 football games, 2 of them by more than 8 points.

Detroit has won 3 games, none of them by more than 5 points, and nobody got fired, caldwell got fired for having the audacity of actually winning 8 games a season with that dysfunctional mess.

Seattle doesn’t get to play MIA and WAS. The NYG lost against the worst team in Seattle’s division.

they played the bengals and should’ve lost that game

I hope he learns to get rid of the ball quicker so he doesn’t constantly end up in a situation where he has to throw deep balls in the final minute of the game.

yeah. week 1 at home, too

cincy played well, then got totally steamrolled by SF in week 2’s home opener

Read a week ago that Jameis is poised for a payday. I don’t think so. Arians sees through that bullshit

Maybe no ready option for replacement, but I cannot see them paying that tool.

Evans and Godwin are elite weapons… without them today, early on and before Bruce limited Winston’s throws in the 2nd half, he was telegraphing his intent and forcing it to Perriman and got picked 3 times naturally

Somehow I need the Bengals to win today (Miami season wins total under 4.5).

14-0 Mia early

fml

Nearly a perfect half for Cleveland until the two-minute warning, and they still go to the locker room down 14-6.

Never change, Browns.

1 Like

I was at full apathy when the game kicked off, am somehow now irate.

Fire that moron. Now. Always the same clueless just got off the bus from Forrest Gump’s hometown look.

Steelers Jets followed same script. Steelers looked unable to score until the final 2 minutes down 10-0. Went into the locker room tied 10-10

Cleveland should hire Lincoln Riley.

Lol I knew it! #tankbowl2020 turning out to legit be the best game of the season

:joy::joy:

Kenyan Drake is a sick individual.

Someone to watch next year

Also

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Stealers :laughing::laughing::laughing:

lolphins so so bad

Tie is as bad as a win for Miami

https://twitter.com/jbeans_15/status/1208868024326868992?s=21

Fuck

tie works for me, thus not going to happen

2 Likes