The National Football League

He’s still pretty darn young iirc(confirmed only 26). Has a chance at a really impressive career, even with the impediment of Truaidsky as QB

True Biscuit just a winner

1 Like

Troy openly bellyaching over Dallas’ poor play is glorious

Dallas is going to host a 12 win team in the wildcard round.

7-9 hosting 12-4

Philly wins the division imo, Dallas can’t recover from this

Bears super bowl. You heard it here first

Edit yes I know they won’t make the playoffs

I can’t believe I didn’t smash Bear plus the points at home

I homer did

Eagles have the Giants twice, Redskins once, and host Dallas in their remaining 4 games

Dallas host LA Rams next week, then at Philly, then finish at home versus Washington

Dallas won the previous meeting between Philly and Dallas this year 37-10 lol

just exclude that dogshit division from postseason proceedings

Dallas controls their destiny even if they lose next week, lol nfl

I’m hoping for 6-10 hosting 13-3.

1 Like

Holy shit.

my buddy and I even talked about it at work today, just didn’t pull the trigger fml

I rarely bet O/U’s outside of system betting Bears under/ definitely under 1h’s all year, except I took the over tonight. Being a bears fan is my rare edge on the books. It also always feels dallas is getting too many points every week simply because of the sheer number of old dumb fucks in the fanbase who will bet it anyway.

edit–Bears have about the same problem too, I wonder if I should backtest a theory on that for the biggest fanbases. (though Dal would’ve covered last year and I guess they’re still 7-6 ATS this season)

Remember when the NFC East was a thing

https://twitter.com/GridAssassin/status/1202790788679307264

1 Like

No. Brady is on tail end of his career and sucks compared to 10 years ago.

It’s always a thing when the Giants are good. At least they make the most out of their post season appearances.

Old Man Jones lol