The National Football League

Imagine going 10 for 23 for 82 yards and 3 interceptions in the middle of a season and the team doesn’t even blink about having you start the next week even though you haven’t thrown a TD pass in over a month.

Tampa’s RB that year Errict Rhett had 332 carries.

His long was 21 yards.

1 Like

my favorite part of that is that was the week before the bye so no he didn’t start the next week

they had two weeks to think about it

Giants are playing primetime and I live six hours ahead.

Shit.

Going to need to do a lot of prop bet gambling on this pig tonight to get excited about Danny vs. Heineken.

I’ve resolved myself to stop watching bad football this year. I can find better things for background noise than a Thursday night game between 2 teams that will probably combine for 12 wins.

The trial of former Kansas City Chiefs assistant coach Britt Reid, who is facing a felony driving while intoxicated charge, is scheduled for April 18.

fuckign hell april???

If convicted of the Class D felony, Reid, 36, could be sentenced to up to seven years in prison

so he’ll get two tops for speeding while drunk and killing a 5 year old girl

Reid suffered blunt force trauma to his groin in the accident, requiring emergency surgery, per the filing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
well at least there’s that

1 Like

Gambling, tho

Maybe he had simply been vaccinated recently.

6 Likes

What could go wrong

https://twitter.com/jordanraanan/status/1438564322066710531?s=21

FYI - the girl lived but with permanent brain damage.

Yes I am a hater

5 Likes

been on the opposite side of saquon wagering, not only is he banged up but Giants OL is no good

Price was atrocious in Cincinnati, I don’t see this going well (although I didn’t see it going well if they didn’t make any changes, either)

between this and bradbury, how is the NFL getting first round Centers wrong

so that was a punt

I mean, was it?

Pretty sure the Bengals panic-picked Price when the Lions took Ragnow (who has been really good, for the record) right before him. They made the panic position pick two years after doing the same thing to Pittsburgh with William Jackson / Artie Burns, lol.

No idea how good Bradbury is, but he’s still starting so could be worse?

shoutout to kadarius toney
2 games in and you have more receiving yards than he does (-2)

I know some rookies struggle but my god

1 Like