The National Football League

I’m in for the lol Tebow, but I’ve actually seen TE’s do that sort of spin move/block with the back while going to the ground to seal the edge move before. It looks like a designed misdirection run where he is supposed to at least get a chip on the outisde defender. Looks like the play went for 5 or so yards in the red zone.

Looks like he successfully blocked the guy.

The 49ers have a starting QB with a 120 million contract and paid three 1st round picks to draft his successor. In their first preseason game they also let their 3rd string QB Sudfeld on the field. Why? What’s the point? Shouldn’t all those reps go to the no.1 and no.2 guys?

The power of Christ compelled him.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status/1427321260933980190

That’s some Fyre-fest-level shit.

One thing LA people love inordinately is Dodger Dogs - which I’ve never been that impressed with, but at least it’s a reasonably decent hot dog, not that desiccated piece of crap.

Gotta love tens of thousands of plebes paying $15 to eat cardboard after paying $100 for a ticket and $50 to park at a stadium delivering millions of dollars a day to Stan Kroenke courtesy of taxpayers, named for the company that refinanced their predatory student loans (if they’re lucky). And of course, fighting with each other instead of directing their inner rage to a potentially productive place. Murcia

2 Likes

I refuse to go see the Pats live anymore. Hundreds for tickets, hours in traffic, hundreds for beer and food, and then get yelled at to sit down and shut up because the 1 percenters that currently fill the stands think they’re at Wimbledon.

1 Like

Guess things have changed because I remember my experiences at football games being kind of aggressive.

https://twitter.com/CTowersCBS/status/1427089355156475909

Lol at all the Tebow-stans defending him on this tweet.

2 Likes

Huge changes, went from wayyyyy too crazy to like a golf crowd at Pats games.

You realize it was so quiet there last season because they weren’t letting in any fans due to covid

Yes, I stopped about 6 or 8 years ago because it got so lame. Everybody yelling at me to sit down and shut up lol. With all the other hassles and costs I would rather watch at home.

Football is better to watch at home although if you get a group that knows how to tailgate the right way that can be a blast.

Where were you sitting that people were saying that? Doesn’t sound like something you’d hear in the upper deck.

Mostly stadium club seats that I would have access to from work. But I also went to games here and there around the stadium. I’ve also heard a lot of other people complain about how lame Gillette got once the Pats were good for a while. When they sucked it was great! Except for how bad they sucked.

Just getting to Foxborough always sounded horrible

1 Like

I’ve seen 7-Eleven hot dogs that are more appetizing than that garbage.

1 Like

That second picture looks like Mr. Hanky cosplaying Rasputin’s schlong.

3 Likes

damn that food is worse than what they serve minor league baseball players

1 Like

Good god man. I’m taking the majority of gas station hot dogs over that thing. What the hell is that.