The National Football League

Lol Ohio

https://twitter.com/nwagoner/status/1420837679218843649?s=21

You‘re not getting paid to evaluate everything, you are getting paid to sack QBs. Stay in your lane and get the jab, moron.

3 Likes

Just absolutrly ridiculous that these guys might get wrecked for selling weed.

Also lol Bosa scumbags. Who could have seen that coming.

yeah i think the Bosa bros are known deplorable Trumpkins

Think the major issue here is that Jordan Love sucks balls and A-Rod is still producing at a near-MVP level.

If Love had the slightest amount of potential, A-Rod wouldn’t be a Packer now.

They’ve had good results drafting a QB and sitting him for a few years

A-Rod was in talks to be the 1st overall pick. Packers took him because they went, “HTF is the best QB in the draft still around at our pick?”

Jordan Love was a reach in the first.

1 Like

Sounds like the Marino situation (although I think Elway was always going 1st). Similar careers as far as underachieving with respect to team success. At least Godgers binked one, tho.

Literal MVP level

1 Like

But yeah, I’m glad Rodgers actually said what he was pissy about, to some extent. He had an interview with Kenny Mayne and I think another one or two where he was so vague, it’s like jfc man, either just stfu or explain what your deal is.

But if his big problem is that the Packers released washed up vets, then he’s just being a baby. I mean, I love Jordy Nelson, Clay Matthews, and the rest, but they weren’t particularly good anymore and were going to get paid too much. Nelson was awesome and like one of my top five favorite players, but then wrecked his knee and wasn’t the same. He played one more year and retired, so he obviously knew it.

Of course, Rodgers just got the Packers to bring back Randall Cobb for…reasons. Again, I love Cobb, but he’s not what he was. If he stays healthy, though, I suppose he could contribute.

I do agree that the FO should welcome Rodgers’ thoughts on personnel. I mean, if a HOF thinks certain players on his offense suck, that’s a problem.

Bosa hasn’t had enough time to evaluate the vaccine thoroughly, too busy studying the playbook.

I don’t disagree with piling on Bosa but lets try to avoid the “shut up and dribble” energy.

1 Like

Did you listen to the full interview? He was asked about that (i.e. the vets he named being washed) and thought he had a pretty decent answer. Said he didn’t want final say, but wanted to be part of the conversation. Also said that he agreed they probably weren’t worth the big contracts they got with other teams, but that he thought some would have come back to GB at a discount and management should have considered that more than they did.

It really seemed to me that Rodgers just wanted his ego massaged a bit and to be treated as more than just an employee by being consulted before decisions were made, but management wouldn’t do that.

1 Like

It’s not that he should shut up and dribble, but these “I’m still evaluating everything” and “We need all the facts” is always just such a disingenuous bullshit argument. In 99.99% of the cases it means “I believe all the conspiracy bullshit but don’t have any evidence to back it up at this point, so I’m saying this to avoid looking like a complete fucking moron” It’s the same bullshit reasoning that a bunch of quacks are auditing the Arizona election right now and need the routers. Like if they just had the routers that would be what they need. “The evidence” is a constantly moving target that lets them arrive at whatever conclusions they want because what they need is just right around the corner but they can never seem to get it for… reasons.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m fine pointing out all that stuff.

I’m talking about saying it’s your job to sack QB’s.

And also pointing out their hypocrisy. Like I’m sure he’s been told hundreds of times by trainers and nutritionists to take this supplement, eat this type of diet, do this exercise, get this surgery, because it will make you stronger or help you recover from this injury better. I’d like to see the piles of evidence he reviewed before he did all that. Yet somehow when every doctor in the country says “get this shot.” He needs more time to review everything. Yeah OK, seems legit.

7 Likes

I stand by that statement. He is competent at football. He can have opinions on a whole array of topics. Virology, epidemiology, pharmacology, molecular biology, medicine etc. are not among them though. You don’t know anything about them, Bosa. Don’t give us any bullshit about how you are evaluating everything. Shut up and tackle.

1 Like

You wouldn’t say that about him if he were white

4 Likes

Well he clearly wanted some input but in just one interview it’s like well I see GB execs side of this all of a sudden…

now it’s Aaron Rodgers GM of the packers well you get whatever’s left of Randall Cobb but he wouldn’t have drafted Jordan Love so there’s that I guess.

as a Bears fan hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Carson Wentz out for just the preseason with a foot injury but not expected to miss the season but this is the Colts who always say it’s not that bad when their QB is out for the year so… (see Peyton, Luck, Luck again) If they can trade for Minshew they probably just upgraded the team anyway