The National Football League

This, I don’t think there would be a pause when it catches it and then throws it back a second later.

Also the sound effect as the ball is coming back to him lol

Reminds me of

Yeah I’m not buying it. The ball would’ve been fired out immediately. It wouldn’t be held there and then fired.

There’s also no way that Brady threw the ball hard enough to knock the machine over. That definitely gives it away.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/hoaxeye/status/1419334087295242242?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1419334087295242242|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

I have no idea what any of that means except for it’s somehow confirmed fake.

It’s probably fake but reminds me of this old sports science video of Brees bullseyeing archery targets from 20 yards.

3 Likes

So sounds like the Packers and Rodgers are close to a deal to have him return for this season, blah blah blah don’t care. But then there’s this:

https://twitter.com/wingoz/status/1419739236736065538

lolwat

1 Like

So its Rodgers for Watson and Cobb. :wink:

I wonder if Rodgers knows or cares how many packers fans are fed up with his bullshit. Oh you don’t like your boss? Welcome to the club buddy, except most of us don’t get thirty million a year. Boo hoo, I’m ready for the packers to spite trade him to the jets.

BruceDernDjangoYouWillSellHimCheap.wav

I’m in the camp of just not giving a shit at this point. I love Rodgers, he’s awesome, seems like an interesting dude. I want him to be on the Packers until he retires.

On the one hand, it’s none of my business. It’s his life, his career, it’s the Packers’ business. Just like I didn’t care when Favre took a while to decide on retirement for a few seasons, it’s fine with me if Rodgers wants to go elsewhere for whatever reason.

But on the other hand, it’s fucking annoying as shit that the couple times he’s talked about it, his reasoning is cryptic. He says some bullshit that means nothing. If you’re going to talk about it, explain what your gripe is. While it’s none of our business, it is a little bit, considering without fans, there’s no professional football.

So I now don’t care. I’ll be happy if he returns, but he’ll be gone next year, anyway. If he doesn’t return, then I’m interested to see Jordan Love in action.

Yeah I don’t care if he retires, fake retires, sits out, whatever. I hate all the cutesy attention whore shit he’s doing. Like I hate to say it because I hate the pats, but look at how Brady conducted himself leaving the Pats. That’s what you should strive for. He’s doing the opposite.

Also him and Adams posting that last dance photo is a hilarious self own. An NFC finalist banner isn’t a ring, bro.

Sounds like you guys are mad

4 Likes

Nah, just don’t care for drama. I haven’t been paying attention to the NFL at all this summer (Bucks winning a title helped), but every time the Packers come up, it’s more cryptic drama about Rodgers, so I tune out again. Just shit or get off the pot already.

First ring Rodgers got in a decade!

1 Like

What the fuck are you talking about Rodgers hasn’t said shit all off season

1 Like

why should he give a shit what a bunch of sports talk phone jockeys think lol

3 Likes

If he doesn’t why is he doing all this attention seeking bullshit? If he didn’t care he’d act like Brady!

I’m sure I would be annoyed by him if I was a Packers fan but as a Lions fan we don’t get many good moments so I’m enjoying the hell out of this.

1 Like

He posted one Instagram picture that let the entitled fans know he was coming back for one more season.

What an attention whore!

1 Like