The National Football League

I’ll wait for the video

I get Sherman can’t be released on bail til he sees the judge. But why is it taking so long to see a judge? It the middle of the week, not Friday night.

Probably needs to get a better lawyer.

Can’t get released because he’s on a psych hold. Or aught to be.

Brady confirmed robot.

https://www.nfl.com/news/tom-brady-led-buccaneers-to-super-bowl-lv-win-on-completely-torn-mcl

1 Like

As someone who tore their ACL (a worse injury) but didn’t have it repaired until 10 months later, after about 2 months I could do everything except side to side motion. I ran, I skydived, my knee was healed from the trauma, i just didn’t have that stabilizing ligament. In fact, the doctor told me that many less active patients never actually have the repair done.

Tom Brady doesn’t move much on the field like a lot of the younger QBs. I can totally see this as realistic.

1 Like

Same thing with my first dog. She torn an ACL, but she was young enough where my parents decided to have it surgically repaired. Torn another one when she was old, but didn’t have surgery. It healed fine - she just wasn’t as agile as she used to be.

Hopefully you were still able to jump up on the bed.

Greatest Dolphins :dolphin: draft pick since 2000 (at least) Ted Ginn Jr has retired pour one out :beer:

1 Like

He’s electric!

1 Like

Quoting correct post

At the time I thought Ginn was an atrocious pick (especially since the stated reason was because of his abilities to return kicks), but given his longevity and relatively decent play throughout that time, I guess it wasn’t that terrible.

Of course, if he stays on the Dolphins he ends up much worse. Dolphins have a way of doing that to players. The number of players that get much better on their next team is insane.

On the other hand, if he started with a team that really focused on using him the best way possible and had a good QB, he could probably have had a career that was twice as good as what he did have.

2 Likes

Would have to talk to an ortho bro to be sure, but I think the mcl is a lot different than an acl as it doesn’t have the secondary support that the acl has.

I may be remembering this wrong, but I think Hines Ward played his entire NFL career without an ACL (he had the other one). Obviously, he moved quite a lot on the field.

Mcl often doesn’t require surgery to repair and you can definitely get around. Basically only very certain kinds of twisting movements will be very painful but it’s not like the ACL where you just can’t do any high level athletics.

Best college football game I ever attended was the 2007 National Championship game where Ginn broke his leg celebrating after returning the opening kickoff for a touchdown and then the Gators proceeded to demolish Ohio State and completely demoralize a stadium that was 3/4 full of OSU fans who were 100% sure they would win at the start of the game.

5 Likes

jesus that 911 operator is in the wrong line of work, I had to stop and take a break she was making me so mad. Good job being instantly confrontational & condescending and escalating the situation, 911 operator. I hope she got fired and took her talents to something more suitable like days managing a Dollar Tree and nights citing robert’s rules at the PTA in between very concerned Nextdoor posts

7 Likes
1 Like

Cam Akers torn Achilles, fantasy owners everywhere are crying.

Pretty, pretty, pretty good.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1417514319978274819

5 Likes