The National Football League

What’s his 40?

Where are you seeing he was drunk? Not that I would be shocked but googling it I don’t see that detail.

ETA-Now I see it. Lol ESPN article I read first that didn’t mention it. Other sources have him going with the “only two or three drinks” excuse I saw in basically every DUI police report ever when I used to do criminal law.

Per ESPN, “being investigated for impairment”

Apparently has already admitted to drinking before the accident. Not good.

Edit: getting worse, adderall too and the tried and true “two or three” drinks. He failed field sobriety and they drew his blood at the hospital via warrant.

hell of a coach

and completely fucked up kids

This is bad. That on-ramp goes down to the highway not up. But still how are you going that fast on an entrance ramp to almost kill someone?

Also it says he hit one car’s left front, which makes sense, then the other car’s right rear - which is like swerving off the road drunk. Unless the front car was turned around to try to do a jump start or something.

He’s had previous DUIs - which at least in California means he could get charged with murder if the kid dies. Not sure about MO. No matter what he’s probably going to jail for a good while.

Pretty sure you are legally required to drive drunk in Missouri, and I’d imagine that the confluence of wealthy white guy and son of legendary hero coach keeps the consequences to a minimum.

2 Likes

I do know you could still completely buy your way out of a DUI 20 years ago - as several of my friends did it. Not sure if that’s still the case.

In the 80s my grandpa got a ride home from a cop because he knew them all at least 3 times that I know of.

A bar in a rural area where my friend’s dad had a farm in early 2000s still gave to go drinks and we walked out into the parking lot while a sheriff walked up and drove off without anything other than saying hi to us.

Yah I’m being facetious and would expect him to face some serious, but less than catastrophic consequences.

Yikes. That’s not good.

Brady is a good QB but he’s also the luckiest QB of all time

3 Likes

Yeah, this is where I’m at. White privilege plus Andy Reid’s kid keeps him out of prison.

I’d say evens at best that he spends a day in prison.

Unless the kid dies I’ll lay -300 he does not serve any time in jail.

2 Likes

he’s already been in prison

Lol adderall prescription for an obvious addict, that stuff is straight up pill form Cocaine.

1 Like

I see. Well that changes things. Cliffs on circumstances?

And still drinking at apparently a company function. Unless he was drinking alone in his office. Or got drunk somewhere else and decided to go do a lap around the Truman Sports Complex.

https://twitter.com/mickshaffer/status/1357874871842336769

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1357749384772001792

2 Likes