The National Football League

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1355931997344911362

1 Like

Maybe this is accurate, but Curran is a Boston media troll who makes shit up. And I’m not sure how he would have good sources with the a Lions. (But again, totally believable that Stafford wanted far away from Matty P.)

squares? anyone?

2 Likes

I’m in.

https://twitter.com/MrsTomFoolery/status/1354489272649265155

Lol check out #76 Jon Feliciano 1) look at the ref, 2) punch Jones in the kidney, 3) flop when Jones punches back, 4) look back at the ref to try to get Jones ejected.

Wife wanted some silly props on the super bowl:

Puppy Bowl - Team Fluff +105
First FG missed - short +400 (turrible bet)
Gamestop to be mentioned - +250
Over 1m59s on national anthem - +105

There’s a +600 prop of Chiefs down by 9 or more, but win the game - which would have hit for 4 out of 6 of Mahomes’ post-season wins.

Chiefs won 4 playoff games in the 48 years preceding Mahomes. My brutal fandom.

Is this a real prop? Seems like a massively +EV bet.

it’s on bovada

I tried explaining that to her, but she insisted

edit: and to be clear, it’s the first missed fg being short. Other options were wide left/right. Doesn’t have to be the first fg attempted

Wait it has to be missed short? That’s crazy.

Also what’s the terms on Gamestop mention? Does pregame count?

says, ‘during the super bowl excluding commercials’

Peter, Man (turn on channel nine) has been signed by the Raiders.

2 Likes

it’s a real prop but why the **** would gamestop be mentioned at the super bowl

Gamestop has come up in almost every conversation I’ve had, including zoom meetings - over the last week.

1 Like

I’m the type to just blindly fire NO’s for those props if I can

only way to bring gamestop in for commentary in a football game is as a joke somehow or a big blown lead reference

The game is like 4 hours long, with 15 minutes of that being live ball action. That’s a lot of dead air time for a dumb joke about the largest news story of the past two weeks.

1 Like

Feels like you should bet on this, then start a campaign on social media to hammer everyone who might say something on camera, including players who might be interviewed, with requests that they mention Gamestop so that you can win this bet.

2 Likes

I’d buy some - should we maybe ask a mod to make this a pinned post so people who don’t wade into this thread can hop in?