The National Football League

Wonder what ends up happening here…

https://twitter.com/nwagoner/status/1332800480620245000

1 Like

Oakland 49ers?

It’s OK, the Saints don’t have a QB either.

5 Likes

Why do the Ravens get to have their game postponed because of covid and the broncos don’t when all their QBs are unavailable

Because the NFL isn’t exactly a beacon of consistent when it comes to operations.

The Ravens game could still be played in the same week, they really don’t want to have to extend the season even though it is likely to happen anyways.

So which of their skill position players played QB in college? Just roll out the triple option or something. Will be an entertaining game at least and also likely less turnovers than with Lock.

lol that sounds better before you read he was a backup QB who transitioned to WR during his college career.

It’s a good thing I got the Broncos at 6.5. I’m literally the worst sports bettor of all time with the exception of betting the UFC, which keeps me in business.

What a time to bring back Tebow!

Maybe John Elway can sign himself to a contract

I haven’t watched a lot of football this year but I’m in for the lolz

Feels like we’re close to totally losing the season

Kaepernick’s revenge

I disagree. I think it’s been made clear there are virtually no circumstances in which the season will be lost.

Yeah we’re never losing the whole season. Suddenly declaring the rest of the season over at some point and bubbling the playoff teams is on the table. Super Bowl 100% happens in some form.

I’m not a sports bettor at all, but I am shocked the Denver line is only -14. How are they even going to get first downs?

This is really insane in the context of the total, which is 38, implying a score of 26-12.

I think I like the under. Not only will Denver not score, NO will play mega conservative knowing the only way to lose is turnovers or special teams nonsense.

Any chance the Broncos YOLO it and use 20 trick plays? Or is it gonna be run, run, pass, punt all day?

It is Vic Fangio.

it’s gonna be run, run, fumble or run, fumble or fumble.

Navy football.

2 Likes

wildcat, jet sweeps, lots of plays to run, other team will be caught offguard too they didn’t prepare for any of that

Saints only win 14-0 obviously

Bears are only +9.5 without any