The National Football League

I guess I could have just looked instead of making that post and this one

1 Like

Yes, 3 for many years now. Still should be 2 this year?

4-11-1 nfc east champion eagles

Yes just the Detroit and Dallas games. And of course dinner during the Dallas game, which usually sucks because that’s usually the more watchable of the two games, except that’s doubtful to be the case this year.

impossible at this point with 2 non division wins out of that group this week. Don’t think 5 will be enough either though it was looking like it a few weeks ago.

i’m going with 6-10 Dallas, they have 3 more NFC East games remaining and one against Cincinnati. Eagles are going to get smoked in their next four.

Giants fan here. I think Giants clearly the best team assuming Jones doesn’t turn the ball over. I think they win with 6-10 record.

washington/giants/cowboys tie at 5 wins where the giants swept washington, washington swept the cowboys and the cowboys swept the giants and all 3-3 division

1 Like

It’s possible for a 4-11-1 Eagles team to be hosting a playoff game.

Aside from NFC East champ, the NFC playoffs have the potential to be fantastic.

darn, tried to put in that plus trying to get a shit ton of teams at 8-8 but the Cowboys mess this up. NFC E has to get to 5 for that sad.

Just realized that with the extra playoff game, the possibility exists that the NFC East champion can end up with home field throughout the playoffs.

6 and 7 seeds upset winners of the first round.
Second round is 1 v 7, 4 v 6.
7 seed upsets again and 4 seed hosts the NFC championship.

Giants-Chiefs Super Bowl. Book it.

i’d like to amend this

3 Likes

What would have to happen for it to be considered a forfeit? Is there protocol around that? I mean I get ‘act of god’ etc etc but it does appear the Ravens have been somewhat negligent.

https://twitter.com/washingtonnfl/status/1332158243011964931?s=21

7 Likes

Steelers/Ravens to Tuesday, Ravens/Cowboys TNF game to Monday.

Matt Patricia as a head coach of the lions is 13-29-1

that chart of the entire NFC East this season? 13-28-1

1 Like

Now fire Gettleman.

2 Likes

Elway gonna end up playing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/1332799772550438915