The National Football League

Man I can’t understand that. Risk injury playing for free another year and jeopardize millions of dollars?

this week was a huge chalk week. the lineup is great but it’s super chalky other than Gronk. Adams going off made the best builds even more popular.

this is the kinda of weeks that happen twice or so a year and makes everyone wrongly rethink gpp strategy.

True. I’m a fairly chalky guy except for when I have to find someone on the cheap. This past week, there were a couple obvious bargain RBs.

I know I’m never going to make any big bucks. I just have fun making my picks and if I profit a couple dollars, awesome. I was probably break-even on the season before my MASSIVE $25 score.

(I actually thought my Herbert/Allen stack was pretty clever, but I guess it was semi-chalky because of the opponent and Herbert’s running ability likely makes him popular.)

don’t get me wrong those are some great binks. Going with a lockett one-off over metcalf is also top notch. But because Adams went off, all cheap RB hit and guys like DJ Moore and Tyler Boyd all hit you basically did well if you didn’t go off script (which i did)

1 Like

Oh, agreed. Just making the obvious observation of how ridiculously difficult it is to break into meaningful money. I’m a total DFS rec and I enjoy that.

True, but I can tell you that if you go extremely over the field on Josh Allen and Diggs vs the Jets and they don’t score any TDs it is much harder to make money.

2 Likes

Where would Chiefs D have put you?

327th for $50. Wouldn’t have had enough salary cap space, though.

fading Kamara would have been the right play with that build in a GPP.

Also your lineup scored better than every single one of my 150 lineups.

Lockett > Metcalf was my favorite play of the entire slate I think. I had a lot of that. Still didn’t matter.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BradyHenderson/status/1321875465410207744

https://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/1322269540093407233

2 Likes

Man I love Rich Eisen. He works in “gtfo there and vote” somehow into every segment.

DiNucci reassuring us that hold my beer is still alive and well.

How good would a team with players drafted by the NFC East be? 4-4?

Lol nah. All outside the division.

Sports talk radio is all in on Tua’s a bum after that one start lol

Apparently Schefter said they put Tua in now to see what he could do and evaluate, so they can make a decision whether or not to use Houston’s pick on a QB. Greeny the Jest slapdick of course seized on that plus the first start numbers to shit all over him. Cowturd suddenly flipped on Tua last week, claims he saw “practice tape” or some crap and Tua is “too small” for the NFL yet doesn’t have the legs nor a big arm blah blah.

I mean it may not work out whatever go get another one it’s not like anyone else has since Marino, but they can’t know that now and I hate both of those idiots with the fire of a thousand suns anyway.

1 Like

Judging on rookie year/starts is really dumb gotta wait till year 2.

Peyton started 3-13 and had some shit starts.

Though Herbert’s solid start has made that pick look definitely not great and herbert’s college film wasn’t good. NFL is strange man.