The National Football League

One is a Thursday game though which is to be expected

TNF = Presidential Debate.

This is how much I hate TNF.

They already wouldā€™ve flexed it out. Nothing to flex in saints/bears protected seahawks ainā€™t getting flexed back to back. That leaves Chargers Broncos and that ainā€™t happening

Fake announcing call on epic stumble last night.

AB to the Bucs

I hate the Packers so much.

LAST CHANCE BRUCE

O/U on number of games played? 3?

Godwin must be donezo otherwise there just arenā€™t enough balls to go around to keep this dude anywhere close to happy

Saquon is done for the year so w/e but Daniel Jones, wtf. He has to know if the Jets somehow luckbox a win or two Trevor Lawrence is replacing him if the Giants get the #1 pick.

Iā€™m in for a #fuckdukeyourenotthatsmart

Are they, though?

Lawrence is not Andrew Luck level canā€™t miss. Itā€™s about a coin flip that he will be significantly better than Jones who will have had a couple of years of experience.

Basically Jones + #2 overall pick has to be less valuable than Lawrence + whatever they can get for Jones for that to make sense. Thatā€™s definitely not a lock.

Iā€™ll be bumping this next year.

Definitely not that one, youā€™re a lock to be right on that.

1 Like

Was waiting for someone to call me out on the way I phrased it.

Canā€™t disagree. Was speaking in strictly football terms for this season.

1 Like

Heā€™s a lot closer than youā€™re implying he is

Hard disagree

1 Like

Would you say Joe Burrow is significantly better than Daniel Jones right now?

What does that have to do with Trevor Lawrence?

Nothing. I just am curious about where your line for ā€œsignificantly betterā€ might be.

Your answer to that one question wonā€™t make it clear, but it helps.

Jones is probably a good QB stuck in a shitty organization. Heā€™d probably thrive under Belichick or Reid. But with LOL Gettleman, he has no shot at long term success.

Yeah, thatā€™s my opinion of him as well.

Thatā€™s why I think if Trevor ends up on the Giants or Jets, I think his future is bleak.

1 Like

canā€™t imagine gettleman is there if the giants are #1 pick

I mean hi I have a record of worse than everyone in the league over 3 seasons and that tackle I picked was the worst one of 4 in that round and also the other players I got mostly suck.

Does the narrator only work in political threads?

donā€™t care, Iā€™m booking it, gettleman fired if giants #1 pick.