The National Football League

Yes, and maybe gamepass for free. But you have to take the leap of faith as I don’t think you can add gamepass later.

I’ve given plenty of money to the NFL over the years and DGAF about just watching pirate streams, which are frequently better quality then the official ones and without commercials.

Let me know if you get gamepass for free.

It seems Fred-Zone and Game Pass are ad-ons, but all at a better price point than any other option.

FYI: in addition to replays of all games, in normal times, Game Pass has all the exhibition games live… which is the only way to see those slightly annoying games live out-of-market.

Sample size of one… it came back immediately for a JC of the San Diego Community College District.

You mean you literally just enrolled then went to the NFL Sunday Ticket sign up? That’s impressive.

I think if you buy Red Zone you get gamepass for free. But they don’t tell you that so you have to take the leap of faith. Maybe.

There are tons of Redzone streams online for free. I’ve used them for years. I would feel bad but the NFL is a shitty organization.

LOL no. Sorry for the confusion.

I was just curious if they checked real time. I’m not enrolled. I was rejected.

It’s a 3rd party company that does the checking. I’m guessing they update their DB of all US colleges daily or weekly or something.

Today in Fuck Skip Bayless. On World Suicide Prevention Day, no less.

https://twitter.com/nfl_memes/status/1304139432782684162?s=21

1 Like

Yeah. I tried this stunt last season, so I’m just going by my hazy memory…

The rejection notice said as much, and also quibbled that not all the approved colleges supplied the same info, or did so on the same schedule, or were even on-line. There was some send-information-in method for those folks.

1 Like

Sup

1 Like

Hired goons?

First look the offer was Game Pass for $50, but I think Red Zone might be included free. Going to try to actually finish this off after work.

Hired goons

1 Like

This game is taking a decade to get here.

Colin Kaepernick cant get a job and Skip Bayless makes millions. Disgusting. That makes me legit mad. What a piece of shit.

2 Likes

Chiefs kingdom? WTF are you serious?

This feels weird to me. Football is really about to start.