The National Football League

5 Likes

Talk about gettinā€™ some strange.

One of the only great things remaining on the old forum, NFL PEEHS, is up.

1 Like

EhBheDHU8AIN08C

Seems like pretty standard hate fucking. Spend all day railing against lazy, overpaid, Hollywood-adjacent losers, go home and bang one.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/snfonnbc/status/1301676517861265408?s=21

Letā€™s go. Iā€™m not even going to care about losing money. Something else!

Definitely hate-banging her. Or maybe not. A lot of NFL deplorables out there.

Man I wanted to set up a league here but it seemed that basically everybody was against it. I actually had an Exiled Politics league and sent a message but nobody responded :frowning:

That said, I drafted in three leagues so far. Yahoo hates my teams but I love them because Yahoo ratings are shit.

Of course not

Fantasy Teams

Iā€™ve pretty much always done well in years that Yahoo grades my draft below ā€œBā€ injuries notwithstanding.

I am impressed with their computer generated write ups though.

1. Me
  2. Spider

Come on letā€™s get 8 more, 20 bucks a head, for the shit of it. We can draft Monday night around 10 est

1 Like

WTF

Cutler denying the Tomi loving but he is a deplorable.

My second hand J.Cutler storyā€¦

In late summer 2009 I was on the last great reverse-missilecation to ā€œChicagolandā€ in Chesterton IN. I heard this story at Leroyā€™s, the iconic local bar & grill (BTW and a real cool place)ā€¦

It turns out this area is where Cutlerā€™s family is from. A couple of months prior, just after his trade to the Bears, he brought his entourage into Leroyā€™s to celebrate his homecoming. According to Leroy himself, they (1) tried to get under age girls served, (2) trashed the place, (3) tried to dash-n-dine a four-figure tab, (4) when confronted in the parking lot, payed the tab but stiffed the staff. Leroy 86ed them all, and his place is held in such high local regard that J.Cutlerā€™s name was trash all over town.

3 Likes

In

The teams that autodraft get better grades. The AI equally values defenses and kickers as they consider all points equal. When you draft WR3 and RB3 over DEF and K, you get penalized by their projection.

Of course all points arenā€™t equal. The AI doesnā€™t consider the role that scarcity and replacement value plays in the value of certain positions. Defenses are ultra-high variance and you can often get better value by streaming kickers than drafting an elite one.

The proper way to do it is play in leagues that donā€™t have lol kicker or defense positions

3 Likes

This.

And superflex is so hot right now.

Put in 2-3 flex positions in there?

Yup Iā€™m in a couple superflex leagues, much better than traditional rosters

Yeah or a couple flex and a superflex. Superflex makes QBs actually matter, the draft is much more interesting then the standard pay huge for RB and WR, draft a budget QB or just stream it based on matchups

1 Like

my dynasty league starting lineups are QB / 2 RB / 3 WR / W-R-T Flex / W-T flex