The National Football League

It could even be their team theme song too.

Technically, you could say that was the case before also.

Razorbacks would be super nice. For obvious reasons it won’t happen but it would still capture the essence of the big uglies and sounds nice.

The Washington Individual1s

2 Likes

jamal adams to the seahawks for mcdougal, two firsts, and a pick swap

not sure it’s worth the upgrade for two firsts but this regime of the seahawks basically never draft anyone good in round 1 anyway

1 Like

Yeah it works out all around, Jets get two firsts and a third and Seahawks only give up three third round talents

I mean yeah they seem to always light their firsts on fire but this still seems like a logical fallacy/bad on paper no?

I don’t believe in the box safety type is worth two firsts but if wilson wilson’s it’s two picks in the 20’s or so and the EV of that isn’t an all pro player which Adams is so this trade is awkward. Adams will also have to get paid–which when the cap lowers…

Jets wouldn’t have made it but Adams had been well, for lack of a better term, cancer this week for the Jets and basically threatened it all year. Don’t know what to call this trade other than lol Jets for having to literally trade their best player still under his rookie contract.

1 Like

Brett dick pic Favre is a deplorable, shocking

1 Like

I mean yeah, I do get where you are coming from. And I am obviously biased as a Dolphins fan but all I can see is a massive win for a shitbag deplorable Trumpkin owner trading a locker room cancer for two first round draft picks and it just chaps my ass raw.

If I was a GM I’d take every damn risk via trade and the draft with this quote.

Sometimes you’ll get an Antonio Brown. Sometimes you’ll get a Randy Moss or TO. And if you’re Belickick you’ll run good til you take AH.

even when the Jets win trades they don’t win the trade

big trade up for Mark Sanchez? two afc title games but he sucks

They hit on four first round picks in one draft and they still did nothing

They dealt a bunch of picks for Sam darnold in the lamar jackson draft

relax

What is the name of Russell Wilson and Ciara’s new son, ______ Harrison Wilson? (don’t vote if you know)

• TeeDee
  • Win
  • Champion
  • Goal
  • Hawk
  • Super
  • Blitz

0 voters

He’s just havin’ fun out there!

Millionaire living in Mississippi? Would you imagine anything else?

Here he is supporting a conservative Senator in a commercial

Or that time he got paid $1.1 million for speeches he never gave from the Mississippi Welfare Fund

He’s a total asshole. Unsurprising in every way.

1 Like

he gave it back, a true conservative asshole would’ve just kept it

1 Like

big trade news Bears trade Adam Shaheen to the Dolphins for a conditional pick

what? You’re saying Shaheen won’t make the roster because he sucks and the bears took him 3 rounds before George Kittle and the Bears now don’t have 100 TE’s on the roster? Biggest trade news in months in the NFL I say.

He wouldn’t have given it back if he wasn’t caught.

The Washington Law

Mike Ditka is a deplorable

I know it’s completely unsurprising but still…

1 Like