The National Football League

Idk if it comes down to white supremacy vs women/children beating I’ll take the white supremacy

At least it’s an ethos dude

2 Likes

Oh for god sakes, they weren’t taking a quarterback with newton at the time. Also he’s better than all of those RB’s so I’m not sure what the point there is. James Connor and Tarik Cohen are platoon guys at best.

Falcons won that trade in a landslide.

Is everyone really comparing fan bases and players on the team?

It’s the NFL, every fan base is going to have a significant percentage of deplorables in it.

It’s a violent game. Every team is going to have violent people on it.

Can we just enjoy the super bowl?

2 Likes

No because my team isn’t in it.

3 Likes

it gets bad quick for every team. KC has a few recent murders though.

Chiefies!!

The Reverend

https://twitter.com/IsaacBruce80/status/1223740530158440449?s=20

1 Like

Was all the off-the-field nonsense part of the attraction you felt toward sport as a child, or is it some responsibility of adulthood that you must meet?

jalfrezi provides tutoring on how to sever relationships with once-beloved artists that have demonstrated human frailty.

You’re saying I should chop them up and eat them?

I dunno what that means lol

but our mutual love for el Tigre will never die, nor should it!

eta: oh sever

Rivaldo I have no idea what you’re saying in 90% of your posts and I respect that.

5 Likes

was it the use of ‘el Tigre?’

ffs. we all come from 2+2 and I know you’re a huge Tiger Woods fan

A boss once asked me, “Can you read writing?”

2020 hall of fame inductees announced. Polamalu, Atwater, Edgerin James, Isaac Bruce highlights

2 Likes

I was more of a math guy than an English guy

I’ve got this jersey… authentic, paid like 150$ for it at some shop near the old RCA Dome.

wingin’ footballs around the parking lot in freezing temps before a Chiefs / Colts game.

1 Like

“never reasonable”

Since 2000

LaDainian Tomlinson, 5th, 2001
Adrian Peterson, 7th, 2007
Todd Gurley, 10th, 2015
Ezekiel Elliot, 4th, 2016
Christian McCaffrey, 8th, 2017
Saquon Barkley, 2nd, 2018

All provided surplus value over players drafted ahead of them. There were about a dozen RB busts in top 10, so that seems like a 33% hit rate.

No idea who is going to win today but I’m taking over 2:01 on the anthem and over 54 points.

You have not been following along. I never said you can’t get a great RB in the first round.