The Nashville Christmas bombing

I just got back in LA. So far so good. Now just need to fade the next week or so.

1 Like

Can he do my driveway?

1 Like

Lizard people is “New World Order” derp. Queen Elizabeth is their leader according to the legend. My take on this factoid is that we’re about to learn that this guy was all in for QAnon. WWG1WGA! They are everywhere. WAAF.

My pony went to Davos and was eaten by the Rothschild family.

I wouldn’t sweat it. Only 1000 or so will actually blow things up.

1 Like

I saw a guy wearing a WWG1WGA t-shirt at LAX. That was disturbing.

Huh?

I saw a guy at LAX on my flight out, wearing a t-shirt with the letters WWG1WGA.

1 Like

What do the letters and numbers mean?

It’s the Q slogan - where we go one we go all.

Glad I didn’t google that.

2 Likes

Fyp

Yeah I wouldnt want to get on a plane with that

Costa Rica and future wife trip report?

1 Like

Got covid
Had sex
Doesn’t matter

6 Likes

Just travel buddy apparently - which I was fine with. The main issue being we’re about as far on the comfortable ambient temperature spectrum as you can get and not be a different species. She could have a chill on the surface of the sun. If we ever lived together, one of us would always be miserable. But we got along, which was one of my biggest worries.

Everything was outdoors and hot and humid. On top of that Costa Rica seems to take it more seriously than a lot of the US. 100% masks, lots of hand-washing, temperature checks and social distancing. The 2 plane rides are literally the only two things I did that seem more risky than going to the grocery store in the US. The airports were always pretty empty and cavernous. Now I just have to wait a few more days.

3 Likes

Since this thread is dying down a little, I wanted to note that I was curious about why this was the “Nashville Christmas bombing” and not the “Christmas Nashville bombing”. The current title seems more correct to me, but I’m not sure why.

It turns out there is a hierarchy of adjectives when you have multiple-adjective phrases like this.

The rule is that multiple adjectives are always ranked accordingly: opinion, size, age, shape, colour, origin, material, purpose.

If I had known that rule explicitly, I’m not sure that it would have led me to “Nashville Christmas bombing”. Also worth pointing out that I agree with the idea that

You simply can’t say My Greek Fat Big Wedding

But that seems a little contrary to the idea that Nashville should come before Christmas in the title to this thread.

I’ll probably stop using adjectives altogether from this point forward. 2021 is going to be nouns and verbs only, baby.

9 Likes

The Nashville Christmas bombing sounds much more correct. Christmas feels like an endemic characteristic to the bombing.

Exception that proves the big dumb weird rule.

There has to be an xkcd for this.

In the future, do we anticipate being more likely to have to differentiate between different Nashville bombings or different Christmas bombings?

So wait you are telling me that it’s neither the love of your life nor a train wreck.

2 Likes

It is a tricky phrase as „Christmas“ is not really and adjective, but works as an adjective of purpose in a phrase like „Christmas decoration“. I guess people interpret as an adjective of purpose and therefore Nashville Christmas bombing is correct.