The Nashville Christmas bombing

So it’s a movie where they show us the ending first then rewind 3 days and spend the rest of the movie showing the events that lead them to where they are

1 Like

The person that receives the gift pays no taxes, but her basis in the property is -0-

3 Likes

7 Likes

Jet fuel can’t melt steel beams!

6 Likes

Never ending pool of stupidity.

2 Likes

What does ‘her basis in the property’ mean? Are you saying she has like a life interest or something, but not actual ownership?

She pays taxes on it when she sells. Sales price - basis = profit that you get taxed on.

5 Likes

Ahh I see.

About a quarter of the houseless in LA live in vehicles. Ratio is probably higher in colder places. But if it’s about right, that’s about 140k people living in vehicles in the US. I hope they’re not going to find increased scrutiny and harassment.

4 Likes

Must be amazing to find the “real truth” to EVERYTHING that the media reports

Literally everything major that ever happens has some conspiracy behind it

A bunch of people good enough to do all these conspiracies without getting caught or having someone confess but not good enough for random YouTubers to crack the case

4 Likes

These conspiracy theorists who literally jump on the train from jump are seriously flawed individuals.

Must be a distressing way to go through life. Jumping to the most insane explanation for everything first must be exhausting.

2 Likes

Nearly instantly crack the case. You would think these expert level trouble shooters, problem solvers and super preceptors would, in general, obtain higher stations in life. Those skills are always in extreme demand.

1 Like

It must be their almost universally horrible grammar unfairly holding them back from their proper station in life.

4 Likes

At some point, everyone makes a choice. Do you serve Mammon, or do you serve the Truth? They all chose the Truth.

1 Like

You can do both, just join Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church.

1 Like

Definitely. I’ll also admit that my husband and I have been a bit more careful finding places to park the RV overnight on this trip because we don’t want some Karen calling the cops on us.

1 Like

Oh man QFT

Room 641a is real except it’s in SF

1 Like

It’s also a Cusack/Jackson thriller flick

https://twitter.com/MNPDNashville/status/1343362483411628033

1 Like